Paddy Crerand's bad morning (1 Viewer)

At one point it almost sounds like he's having a go at SAF for leaving them in the lurch. He's won them the league with 4 games to go and given them 3 months to find a new manager.

If it's Mourinho they'll remain dominant. If it's Moyes I think it'll take a few years for him to reach that level. He's a bit too conservative when in the lead.

For us it's pretty much the worst case scenario. Can't see Baines or Fellani being able to resist the money at United. Can't see any manager being able to achieve what Moyes did with the money available.

Either we find a very wealthy owner or I'm tipping us for the drop within the next 3 seasons.

rafa for everton?
We don't have the squad for him to rotate so I'm not sure how well he could work with us. Other than that I'd welcome him with open arms. I really liked what he did at Liverpool to be honest. I think he's gotten a bad rep from having to work with some of the most insane chairmen in football. What happened to him at Inter was ridiculous, he did win two (albeit lesser) trophies in 3 months, it seemed like they'd turned the corner when they sacked him. Didn't help that Diego Milito couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that whole season and Samuel Eto'o was already planning his exit. Chelski have played some really good football under him this season pity their fans are a fucking disgrace.

We don't have the squad for him to rotate so I'm not sure how well he could work with us. Other than that I'd welcome him with open arms. I really liked what he did at Liverpool to be honest. I think he's gotten a bad rep from having to work with some of the most insane chairmen in football. What happened to him at Inter was ridiculous, he did win two (albeit lesser) trophies in 3 months, it seemed like they'd turned the corner when they sacked him. Didn't help that Diego Milito couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that whole season and Samuel Eto'o was already planning his exit. Chelski have played some really good football under him this season pity their fans are a fucking disgrace.
with family still living there etc. would be perfect for him. would the fact that its everton knock it on the head without consideration cos of the 5 or 6 years down the road? probably not. probably not for him anyway. others yeah, but not rafa. would be very interesting to see what he could do to toffees

with family still living there etc. would be perfect for him. would the fact that its everton knock it on the head without consideration? probably not. probably not for him anyway. others yeah, but not rafa. would be very interesting to see what he could do to toffees
We already play his style of football in his preferred formation. He's been out of management for a while doing commentary so he might have a few bargains on his list. It could be interesting. I'd Imagine we'll end up going for Roberto Martinez if Wigan go down or we'e been linked with Malky Makay from Cardiff. That's really what we should expect given our finances.

yeah just checked paddy power

martinez 11/10
mccay 10
n lennon 12
di matteo 12
o neill 12
rafa 16

Walter Smith's not dead yet, is he?
Darren Ferguson?

David O'Leary
Harry Redknapp
Roy Keane

all possibilities.

For Everton I assume you mean ?

Redknapp wouldn't just get us relegated he'd put us out of fucking business. Are Keane and O Leary still considered managers ?

I'd rather they go abroad and get someone used to working with young players and smaller budgets. Someone who managed at the top end of the table in Holland, Germany or Portugal.

Manchester United.

O'Leary - cause he's not a spoofer.
Redknapp - good enough for England, good enough for the Red Devils
Keane - Old Trafford legend. Should have no problem fitting in.

Neil Warnock or Sam Allardyce for Everton if Moyes gets the United job.
If either of them ever get anywhere near the home dressing room at Goodison I'll burn it to the ground.

Ye'd be fucked with Lennon too. A great character but often makes too many baffling team selections with ridiculous tactics. Has a lot to learn, from what I can see.

Manchester United.

O'Leary - cause he's not a spoofer.
Redknapp - good enough for England, good enough for the Red Devils
Keane - Old Trafford legend. Should have no problem fitting in.

Neil Warnock or Sam Allardyce for Everton if Moyes gets the United job.

Have you followed any football in the last 5 years?

Keano, with Nigel Clough as his assistant and Neil Webb, John Robertson and Martin O'Neill as first team coaches. A lock of Cloughie's hair as youth team coach. A Forest/United glory team which would yield 6 Champions League's in the next decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back