I haven't seen the latest episode of ________ yet. (1 Viewer)

haven't seen this week's GoT or Mad Men yet.

so what else do we talk about in here? umm....... i watched Cul De Sac last night. Not bad. Francois Dorleac was a total bade. She died at 25 in a car crash.

there isn't breaking bad yet, but there will be.

i watched men of honour. pretty shit, but they did well to avoid involving morgan freeman.

I started watching that old British show Teachers. Didn't realize the dude from Walking Dead was British and has the worst accent ever. He should just always use his new Southern USA one. Netflix Ireland has really sucked me into a downward spiral of mediocre media.

I started watching that old British show Teachers. Didn't realize the dude from Walking Dead was British and has the worst accent ever. He should just always use his new Southern USA one. Netflix Ireland has really sucked me into a downward spiral of mediocre media.
he was also in This Life which is worth checking out. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115390/

Is that really how he talks? I want to punch him in the face most of the time. Maybe we should have a Netflix Ireland thread listing all the good stuff that's there? Every time I search for something I want it's always 'not available'. Or are you lucky to have a better selection the UK?

my internet connection is shite. i stuck GoT on download this morning and it's not even halfway there. going out after work tomorrow so at this rate it will be thursday before i can watch either of these. fuck. sake.

my GOT will be downloaded in 9 minutes, then i find out does the file type work on my uncles tele or not. So unsure if i can hang out till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back