Anybody got an ebow... (1 Viewer)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
...that they don't use and is gathering dust, and that they'd be happy to sell me for cheap?

I was literally typing the word "Yes and you can have it for peanuts when I realised that I sold it about 3 years ago for peanuts. I never used it. to be honest they're a bit shit.

they are indeed. and pricey for what they do. I use it for one bit in the set, but I dropped it the other day now it's fucked. really don't want to fork out for a brand new one.

Give us a look at the dropped one, could be an easy enough fix or at very least something could become of it.

Give us a look at the dropped one, could be an easy enough fix or at very least something could become of it.

It's the plastic case mooser, it's shattered and can't even be taped up. flimsy yoke.

they are indeed. and pricey for what they do. I use it for one bit in the set, but I dropped it the other day now it's fucked. really don't want to fork out for a brand new one.

Bummer. Thought you might be going for some crazy, double ebowing shit.

A stylophone might be cheaper? It sounds almost as bad as an ebow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BUMP

€90 on thomann. One up on adverts for €70 in Limerick. I only want to try one for 10 seconds of a song. Have a cheap violin bow but it's fierce awkward and leaves rosin all over the place. Then there's the problem of looking like a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back