30gb Ipod lost at Somadrone gig in Whelans (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 863
  • Watchers 0

tim

Hey guys,
I think I may have lost my Ipod at the Somadrone gig upstairs in Whelans last week.

It's good few years old now and has a engraving on the back that says "White Light WHite Heat" (pretty goofy I know).
Had it set up pretty nicely and don't fancy having to get a new one.

If anybody found it or knows somebody who found and they want to be a good samaritan this Christmas it would make me very happy. I'll donate money to a charity of their choice.

Thanks,
Tim

Hey guys,
I think I may have lost my Ipod at the Somadrone gig upstairs in Whelans last week.

It's good few years old now and has a engraving on the back that says "White Light WHite Heat" (pretty goofy I know).

If anybody found it or knows somebody who found and they want to be a good samaritan this Christmas it would make me very happy. I'll donate money to a charity of their choice.

Thanks,
Tim
What if your charity of choice is the bottle of Jameson for the lads or BOJFTL which has been working tirelessly in the community since 1780

Hey guys,

Thanks,
Tim

sucks

good luck with it

Booze prize could be an option but I'm putting it out there if someone has it and wants to be sound and return it then I'll do something charitable too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back