John Terry fired by Chelsea FC (1 Viewer)

Apparently he called Mata a 'spanish twat' and said something racist to Mikel when booking him for dissent after 76 min - Mikel didn't hear it but Luiz and Ramires did. He's known for being a bit of a cunt anyway is clattenburg so I wouldn't be surprised.

Mental that football is still totally racist!

Apparently he called Mata a 'spanish twat' and said something racist to Mikel when booking him for dissent after 76 min - Mikel didn't hear it but Luiz and Ramires did. He's known for being a bit of a cunt anyway is clattenburg so I wouldn't be surprised.

Mental that football is still totally racist!

He's a terrible ref and I wouldn't mind never having him take charge of a game again but it beggars belief that on mic, on camera, surrounded by loads of people he'd refer to a black man as a monkey. The Spanish Twat thing maybe because I could absolutely understand some dummy not thinking that's a racist thing to say ("what's the problem, he's from Spain, and he's a twat").

I believe I read somewhere recently that if you simply say that you were actually denying calling mikel a monkey, you have a complete defence.

So Roy Keane was racist to Mick McCarthy in Saipan?

I didn't know a white guy could be racist to another white guy.

That's kinda cool.

You've never been subjected to anti-Irish racism then. The 'white man' is the product of the colonial mentality, don't you know

So Roy Keane was racist to Mick McCarthy in Saipan?

I didn't know a white guy could be racist to another white guy.

That's kinda cool.

You've never been subjected to anti-Irish racism then. The 'white man' is the product of the colonial mentality, don't you know

I think Pete should have a thing built into the registration asking for country of birth, and anyone who puts England would automatically be barred for life, and couldn't even look at Thumped on their computer except for a filter that just shows them posts like the one above.

that would be handy enough in the event that my girlfriend ever decided to trawl my back catalogue, aka 'the doomsday scenario'

This all seems rather shady, doesn't it? DO Chelsea have a victim mentality, or are they trying to instill one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back