What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

The Fifth Element. Again. By choice. I fucking hate this film yet I'm compelled to sit through it every few years.

I laughed more than I thought I would maybe because it was set in Boston and there were some specific jokes?
One scene I am still thinking about today and am laughing because of it.
Mark Wallberg really does play a dimwit well.... maybe a bit too well.
So dumb yet I liked it. Go figure.

220px-Ted_poster.jpg

midnightexpress.jpg

good movie. having a mental (literally) filthy (literally) polish through the glass at his ladies funbags was intense. nearly all undone by the ridiculous freeze frame at the end. bizarre.

midnightexpress.jpg

good movie. having a mental (literally) filthy (literally) polish through the glass at his ladies funbags was intense. nearly all undone by the ridiculous freeze frame at the end. bizarre.

Don't dis the freeze frame, it just barely survived the Giorgio Moroder soundtrack. Now thats a feat in itself.

Hara Kiri - Death Of A Samurai

hara-kiri-UK-dvd-cover.jpg

Got a bit more Angela's Ashes than you'd expect from Takashi Miike, but I enjoyed the story once I adjusted to the pace.

MetalTornadoCover.jpg

METAL TORNADO. This is not the most scientifically accurate film of all time ever. Pretty retarded, just about at the ok to sit through level but nothing to get excited or vexed about. No decapitations by flying metal or anything like that; worst that happens on screen is that a dude gets hit in the head by a can of peas. Possibly should actually be called metal tornadoes, because there is a second one in France, and no one cares when Paris gets destroyed, but it's ok because Philadelphia doesn't. I possibly should have spoiler tagged that last, but I figure no one else it going to watch it anyway.

MetalTornadoCover.jpg

METAL TORNADO. This is not the most scientifically accurate film of all time ever. Pretty retarded, just about at the ok to sit through level but nothing to get excited or vexed about. No decapitations by flying metal or anything like that; worst that happens on screen is that a dude gets hit in the head by a can of peas. Possibly should actually be called metal tornadoes, because there is a second one in France, and no one cares when Paris gets destroyed, but it's ok because Philadelphia doesn't. I possibly should have spoiler tagged that last, but I figure no one else it going to watch it anyway.

The Asylum?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back