Alphabeast App (1 Viewer)

CitySickness

Website
Visit site
Dearest Thumped Parents of excellently-reared children,

I'm currently working on a new kid's app with illustrator Chris Judge called Alphabeast, which is based around his book The Lonely Beast. Please have a look at our FundIt project page here – http://www.fundit.ie/project/alphabeast – and see if there are any rewards that might tickle your fancy. We'd love to see you at the launch party!

Thanks for your time,
J.

there's a follow up in the pipeline - the not so lonely beast, in which the beast explains sex to kids, after finding himself a nice mrs. beast.

With magicbastarder's suggestion in production as we speak, the iPhone version is out today. Hope you like it.

http://bit.ly/phonebeast

iPhoneBeast.jpg

I also endorse this product and/or service. Van, drum, fork, tie, and robot go down particularly well.

Oh, one other thing –*if you like the app, could you give us a few stars on the app store (no text-y review necessary) People take those ratings very seriously.

Getting to that the first time, upon seeing the fez, my fella laughed hard for a good 90 seconds uncontrollably then yelled "He's got a bin on his head!!!!"

Can't argue with that. Obviously we were forced to put in "6 different types of hat" by the marketing people.

"You can't have just one type of hat these days," they said, "the consumer expects at least 5" and goddamn it if we didn't go the extra mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back