The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

I think the fact they reformed pretty much tells us that Refused don't know who Refused are anymore either.
Download "the shape of Punk to come" for free, bask in its glory and then join the "no thanks I've had enough to eat" brigade.
Unless of course there's an amazing new album in which case we'll forget all about this little chat.
Man, when's Summer....

Oh God this isn't going to turn into another one of those threads where everyone smugly disses loads and loads of great bands is it?

I'm not dissing. I'm just saying that i never got it. I understand the importance of Nirvana and all that, but i could just never get into their tunes. I do like "You Know You're Right" though. Great tune. Don't be hating y'all.

I'm not dissing. I'm just saying that i never got it. I understand the importance of Nirvana and all that, but i could just never get into their tunes. I do like "You Know You're Right" though. Great tune. Don't be hating y'all.

I do like a lot of In Utero, but in general they were a very meh band. IMO.

Probably better off keeping it that way. I thought they were great at the time,and still think the records are ok. I'd probably hate them if I heard them now for the first time.

i was channel hopping before bed and happened upon a refused video on scuzz. didn't know who it was until the end, but i have to say i thought it was pretty good. i think it was new noise? was that a single? there was no bass player in the video. made me think of a tighter, more rocking icarus line. great guitars.

Pretty sure New Noise was a single.

They alwways reminded me of Rage Against the Machine. KLoads of people compared them to Nation Of Ulysses,although I never heard that myself.

I'd imagine that wold apply to a lot of our favourite bands.

dunno about favourite bands,(although there are plenty I don't hold with such high regard as I once did) but definately plenty of things I used to be quite into I'm glad I heard when I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back