Poznan and Gdansk for the Euros 2012 (1 Viewer)

ron

As a big footie fan, I took the plunge to head over for the first two games.... chance may never arise again.

Recommendattions for bars, record shops, accomodation, places to eat, things to do in Poznan and Gdansk would be great.

Thx

As a big footie fan, I took the plunge to head over for the first two games.... chance may never arise again.

Recommendattions for bars, record shops, accomodation, places to eat, things to do in Poznan and Gdansk would be great.

Thx

I could also do with accoodation tips. I think I've found a reasonable way to get there.

I could also do with accoodation tips. I think I've found a reasonable way to get there.

What route are you thinking?
I went Dublin - Wroclaw; Gdansk - Leeds/Brad - Dublin

I can't find a flight to leeds on the Thursday. I was thinking via Bristol.

Wroclow was cheaper than what I had in mind. I have ticket to the 3 games but I think I'll come home after Spain and fly back out for the final pool match. Though there was a bit of talk about renting a camper van and staying in country for the whole phase.

I can't find a flight to leeds on the Thursday. I was thinking via Bristol.

Wroclow was cheaper than what I had in mind. I have ticket to the 3 games but I think I'll come home after Spain and fly back out for the final pool match. Though there was a bit of talk about renting a camper van and staying in country for the whole phase.

Flight to Leeds on the Friday, you mean? 2nd game is the thursday

Thx
Hope I can help, You can browse through some interesting places here - http://gdansk4u.pl/en/
Accomodation, but also attracions, events, bars, pubs, restaurants etc
There are also, some ready ideas what to do in Gdansk :), including live music - http://www.gdansk4u.pl/en/weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back