sp 404 freezing on start-up (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2

tim

Hey,
So when I start up my Roland 404 with a memory card in it, it freezes on the 404 every time and won't go past that point.
When I start it up without a memory card it starts up fine and I can select from the internal memory banks.

Now I've tried my memory cards on another 404 and they load up fine on that one, so I really don't know what the issue is.

Anybody have any ideas how I may fix this issue.
Thanks.

I had the same thing happen to me. My card just took a shit and died on me. Only way around it is to buy a new card. You MAY be able to get your samples on to a computer and bounce them on to your new card so you won't lose any of your C&C Music Factory/Snap/Color Me Badd samples.

Ey
Hey,
So when I start up my Roland 404 with a memory card in it, it freezes on the 404 every time and won't go past that point.
When I start it up without a memory card it starts up fine and I can select from the internal memory banks.

Now I've tried my memory cards on another 404 and they load up fine on that one, so I really don't know what the issue is.

Anybody have any ideas how I may fix this issue.
Thanks.

Hey man did you ever figure this out?? Got the same thing happening.

This is
I had the same thing happen to me. My card just took a shit and died on me. Only way around it is to buy a new card. You MAY be able to get your samples on to a computer and bounce them on to your new card so you won't lose any of your C&C Music Factory/Snap/Color Me Badd samples.
This isn't an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back