• Mary Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin McGuinness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the booth yesterday I came really close to voting #1 Dana, #2 Davies, #3 Norris, #4 Higgins. Just as an experiment to see how many times my vote would transfer.

you should be able to transfer 6 times...

After my 1 & 2 i didn't want the any of the other bozos to get the benefit of a transfer for me, so voted accordingly.... even though i voted all the way down the 7 options.

1637 Dublin West by-election FIRST COUNT: Patrick Nulty 8,665; David McGuinness 7,742; Ruth Coppinger 7,542; Eithne Loftus 5,263; Paul Donnelly 3,173; Roderic O'Gorman 1,787 more to follow...

nulty would benefit more than mcguinness from transfers from o'gorman and donnelly, i'd expect.

rte news said:
1825 During the analysis of disputed votes that have just finished, it emerged that 16 ballot papers were present in Wicklow constituency ballot boxes that were perforated with a stamp from Dublin Central.
14 of these ballot papers listed Gallagher as the number one candidate. These votes are currently not being counted and have been set aside until a satisfactory explanation can be found.

right.

1637 Dublin West by-election FIRST COUNT: Patrick Nulty 8,665; David McGuinness 7,742; Ruth Coppinger 7,542; Eithne Loftus 5,263; Paul Donnelly 3,173; Roderic O'Gorman 1,787 more to follow...

nulty would benefit more than mcguinness from transfers from o'gorman and donnelly, i'd expect.

Still hoping for a Coppinger upset.

I had to look at that for five minutes before I realised Ballybofey is in the Gallagher fanclub. Glad to see NW not voting Gallagher top even if it's only a few %.

finn valley is gallagher country essentially. if there werent so many good hiding places there would be no sf at all.

Donegal people seem to have a death wish, is my only explanation.

to be fair i was sorta ragin with donegal all day till i bothered to do the wee bit of research on that image. all we have going for us these days is having a fuckload of mountains and having lots of gealteachty stuff and nice places - so basically culture or the upgrade of the A5 road that gets people here should be top of our list, which made me go mdh first because he knows his way around the west, and mmg 2 because he would have best sway straddling the border to get the road built. saps just saw their surname and thought that was a good idea. thanks, rest of ireland!!!

how did this guy not get in?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

391749_10150344550981629_567821628_7947786_1774764939_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back