• Mary Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin McGuinness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a conversation with an interesting and rational Taxi driver the other day. He reckons Gallagher's businesses aren't doing well and that he's only motivated by the potential fat paycheque and subsequent pension.

Michael D is the least bad of a bad lot. Pity there is no "scrap the presidency" option.

Is anyone in danger of losing their deposit?

Or is anyone on the hook for expenses?

Who here has the skinny on that?

As best I can remember in order to not be liable for their costs you need to poll about 13/13.5% in the final count so I'd imagine that Dana/Davies/Mitchell will probably take a hit, Norris probably will too.

As best I can remember in order to not be liable for their costs you need to poll about 13/13.5% in the final count so I'd imagine that Dana/Davies/Mitchell will probably take a hit, Norris probably will too.

i wonder does it matter that he conceded wile in double figures?

I had a conversation with an interesting and rational Taxi driver the other day. He reckons Gallagher's businesses aren't doing well and that he's only motivated by the potential fat paycheque and subsequent pension.

Michael D is the least bad of a bad lot. Pity there is no "scrap the presidency" option.

Or by increased visibility for his gig as a motivational speaker - a la Herman Cain

(I'd say listening him would only motivate you to stomp on his bald head though)

Or by increased visibility for his gig as a motivational speaker - a la Herman Cain

(I'd say listening him would only motivate you to stomp on his bald head though)

As someone forced to pay the pension levy and for a private pension because I'm not entitled to the public sector pension I'm levied for I say we only elect people at death's door from now on. We could reduce the state pension bill AND free up beds in retirement homes.

I'm actually not sure that voting for the also rans will be a wasted vote as they'll likely go out early enough to have their votes transfered to the #2's. I expect the top 3 in the end to be Michael D, MMG and ol' Bullett Head. That's my reasoning anyway for giving Norris my #1 as he's actually the guy I'd most like to be president though Higgins will get my #2 and that's where my vote will probably end up going to final counts after DN is cut (possibly 3rd after Dana and Davies).

In the booth yesterday I came really close to voting #1 Dana, #2 Davies, #3 Norris, #4 Higgins. Just as an experiment to see how many times my vote would transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back