prince-ish (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 133
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 5
case in point, worst prince song ever

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's got faaar worse tunes than that. EDIT: and they include that blight on his career Tony M as well...

Oh thats good. It seems to be the album that divides the fans, but its a personal fave. (Despite being clueless as to what the fuck he's banging on about in the lyrics).
I love N.E.W.S. too, which again gets dismissed in the same breath as TRC.

Where do you stand on the Black Album vs Lovesexy debate?

(Given your previous answer I assume its The Black Album)

Shoulda been a double album! Honestly, I don't think either of them are quite up to scratch.

I'm in the camp for Dream Factory AND Camille release versus Sign O' the Times as well. That Camille tracklist is something else.....

Side 1:

Rebirth Of The Flesh
Housequake
Strange Relationship
Feel U Up

Side 2:

Shockadelica
Good Love
If I Was Your Girlfriend
Rockhard In A Funky Place

now THAT'S the album the black album shoulda been...

actually I just looked over the Black Album and realised the only song I don't like is the ballad. Grows on you, doesn't it?

When 2 r in love is the fucking balls - no wonder he kept it on Lovesexy as well. Its an awesome song.

I remember preferring my 10 generation bootleg casette over the vinyl cut on Lovesexy

hmm, I dunno. I'm not mad into his ballads unless they're Pink Cashmere good so you're probably right.

I suppose technically its purple rain. when someone is really successful all the time i dont seek out thier stuff because i cant avoid it in the first place, however, when i moved to minneapolis my host put that on and we got locked as a ritual of entry into their city. At the time i was harbouring the theory that darling nicky was in some ways an ode to minneapolis, as the main street where all the craic is is called 'nicolette street'. is there one amazing one i should get??

Don't worry, he has plenty of unpopular albums. In regards amazing ones, depends what you're after really. I'd almost be inclined to recommend someone like you a bootleg of unreleased stuff over an album. I get the impression you'd appreciate the odder stuff more.

When did you move to Minneapolis and why did you come back?

there's a man dressed in a meat loaf t shirt who lives in Navan who doesn't agree either

I'm ALL ABOUT the ballads

I realize I should be quoting, but I'm being lazy right now

I'm listening to a Prince ballad with one hand

PS I've got billions of boots so if you want to take it further than the studio LP's let me know

Go Shaney!

You're aware of the "related artists" section of his discography, right? It at least doubles it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back