February SoR gig w/ Easpa Measa, Dropping Bombs & Dirge (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ci
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 1

ci

5431720379_4b78488eac.jpg

Story folks... Line-up just sorted for the fourth Sounds of Resistance gig.

Great line-up this month with:

Easpa Measa ( http://www.myspace.com/easpameasaband)
Droppin' Bombs ( http://www.myspace.com/gerrup )
Dirge (no link, soz)
& SOR / Punky Reggae DJs until 2.30 in the morning...
Entrance: €8 waged / €5 unwaged.

Discussion on the basement are ongoing, the Casa Rebelde project isn't dead and buried yet...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

!ninjaaaa

Turns out the gig is upstairs because of the bleedin' goths having the Saturday night residency in the basement. To change the poster or not to change the poster...

the gig before the previous one i remember going down to the goth gig instead of upstairs and having no clue what was going on ha

!ninjaaaa

Turns out the gig is upstairs because of the bleedin' goths having the Saturday night residency in the basement. To change the poster or not to change the poster...

i vote for change

:)

'lest ye possess a basque or a gasmask, yizzers aren't getting in. As far as I know, its costumes only. I went down there to get mic stands before one of the gigs and left terrified.

i remember going to that goth night before with colin cause one of his friends is in to that shit.we spent the whole night giggling at peoples ridiculous get-ups,there was one lad who thought he was a cowboy or sumtin in a black leather cowboy hat and big fuckin trench coat,there was also alot of silly boots with big fuckin shiny metal buckles.admittedly we stuck out like a sore thumb so they were prob thinking the same of us.

It's been pointed out to me on FB that people might not know what "Sounds of Resistance" is. So not only did I fuck up on the poster saying the gig was downstairs instead of upstairs, I fucked up on that too.

For anyone who doesn't know Sounds of Resistance is a collaboration between AFA Ireland, the IPSC and The Dublin St. Pauli Supporters Club. We started last July with the idea of holding regular fund raising gigs taking in different music genres.

I wish for once I could design something without there being something arseways on it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back