General Election 2011 (1 Viewer)

Re: Boards.ie Voting Poll

The average age of the boards.ie user would be quite low so by default they are not getting a large number of FF voters.

Also - who the fuck would vote for Trevor Sargent? The guy is a waste of space from a waste of space party. The most memorable thing he did in government was abuse his ministerial power to try and influence the gards to drop a case against a constituent. That guy should be in the toilet.

everyone on the internet is a lefty at heart. you'd need to blend that with a poll taken outside mass to consider it applicable. also the PLC/youth defence have kicked into action to undermine labour with scare tactics - i read up on it and same tactic was used in 81-82. it scares people out of voting.

41513a535013377593149714741434d414f4541.jpg

if this is to be believed.

the guts of the chapter 'the context of three elections' from the above is on google books - its the last period where FF had detroyed the place with debt is a short and interesting read and you can sorta see the same ideas jumping out in the present day.

actually yes, but mostly because the goalkeeper at my school was shea given, which technically puts me in the top 5 goalkeepers in ireland.

yea got some pro-life shit through the door that was designed to look like Labour want to kill kids.

Seeing as alive seems to make it through the door each month... even after shouting matches.. and running them from the door.

I'm sure I'll be getting some of that shite, if I'm at home when it arrives its going up the delivers arse.

actually yes, but mostly because the goalkeeper at my school was shea given, which technically puts me in the top 5 goalkeepers in ireland.

any relation to shay given? !gloat

Seeing as alive seems to make it through the door each month... even after shouting matches.. and running them from the door.

why bother?if you don't like it just put it in the bin.

any relation to shay given? !gloat

why bother?if you don't like it just put it in the bin.

Me:"oh we've a no junk mail sign up"
Catholic insurgent:"This isn't junk mail"
Me: "The sign also says no unsolicited mail.. and that doesn't have a name or address on it"

She told me that "I looked like I needed it" and grabbed it out of my hand. After that I started to get fussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back