Random Photos (1 Viewer)

Whoa Hugh fantastic gig shot, very very impressed with that.

re:Lala I never said not to post here, I just dereppped you for whinging, I am always curious about dead bodies.

yo, La La whats your flickr page?

some pics with my Kiev 60, bought it on de ebay recently, it came with a warranty stamped in 1958... they dont make them like they used to etc...

5202959856_56e0b0707e_z.jpg

5202959980_0576e7169f_z.jpg

5202365193_38b072d704_z.jpg

yo, La La whats your flickr page?

some pics with my Kiev 60, bought it on de ebay recently, it came with a warranty stamped in 1958... they dont make them like they used to etc...

5202959856_56e0b0707e_z.jpg

5202959980_0576e7169f_z.jpg

5202365193_38b072d704_z.jpg

been thinking of getting one of those one and off for years - would you recomend?? loverly pics btw..

and lala - great pics.. cant even begin to imagine how rough the whole thing is

i would go for it, the Kiev is like a brick though, very large and conspicious and makes one hell of a slap when you depress the shutter. you can get them pretty cheap on ebay, i got mine for €60, if you want to go medium format, the TLR route would be another cheapish option?

i would go for it, the Kiev is like a brick though, very large and conspicious and makes one hell of a slap when you depress the shutter. you can get them pretty cheap on ebay, i got mine for €60, if you want to go medium format, the TLR route would be another cheapish option?

have been using a TLR on and off for years(an old yashica 12) - a great camera in some ways and awful in others. lens is incredibly sharp and middle-distances and apertures, and mediocre at infinity. reckon it's possibly as it was designed for portrait photogs, or maybe I just got a bad example.
have taken some lovely portraits with it over the years
8agelos-alexopoulus.jpg

shamefully enough havent used it for a while..

very nice picture there.. the Kiev would be a good choice as there are quite a few decent lenses at decent prices if you feel limited with the TLR.

Wow, those photos are amazing. Did you see that exhibition in the Photography Gallery lately called something like the Collector's Eye? Rare photos from the 1800s-recent years? Your shots remind me of some of the stuff i saw there.

Brilliant stuff goldiejam ... I gotta get out there on the snow with the camera

a positive rep?! just when i thought life couldnt get anybetter..
hugh- there was lots of peeps rocking cameras on the hapenny bridge yesterday
scientician - thanks man, i was at it myself, some great pictures there, i thought there woud have been more though. The crossprocessing took care of the vintage feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back