Good man Stephen Ireland... (1 Viewer)

He's not actually saying terribly wrong here.

“The last six months under Mark Hughes was very frustrating for me,” he told www.thefa.com.

“I was being played out of position. Maybe as a holding midfielder, left wing, right wing. It is not me.

“You have to adjust and think ’I have to do it’ but if you want the best out of me you have to play me in my best position.

“Then I can be myself because the chains are off.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLLLYYY FFUUUCCCKKKK WILL THE COMEDY NEVER END!!!!!
Next he'll be living in a house like this!

troy-mcclure-house-1024x791.png

Fair fucking play, I say.
Everyone bleats about player loyalty, how every prick is just eying a bigger move, and a bigger payday.
For all his dimwitted faults, young Stevie has been loyal to his club.
He wants to make the cunts acknowledge it. They have the money.
Didn't they give Richie similar in a similar situation?

Fair fucking play, I say.
Everyone bleats about player loyalty, how every prick is just eying a bigger move, and a bigger payday.
For all his dimwitted faults, young Stevie has been loyal to his club.
He wants to make the cunts acknowledge it. They have the money.
Didn't they give Richie similar in a similar situation?

Loyal to his club my hole. He's wanting to hang in there because they ARE the biggest club and have ridiculously inflated wages. If Chelsea came knocking last year or the year before and offered to pay him more he would have been out the door in a shot. Don't delude yourself - granted he has been shunted (personally I'm delighted), but he's a greedy little shit and nothing more.

Loyal to his club my hole. He's wanting to hang in there because they ARE the biggest club and have ridiculously inflated wages. If Chelsea came knocking last year or the year before and offered to pay him more he would have been out the door in a shot. Don't delude yourself - granted he has been shunted (personally I'm delighted), but he's a greedy little shit and nothing more.

He's a bit of a child alright, no doubt.
It's just he's always talked about that club in a way that sounded like there was no other for him, took him in when he was a kid etc etc.
Could be all bullshit of course, but it's rare you hear anyone talking about City like that.
Not that he's excited to be there, but what the club and fans actually mean to him.
City. City fans.

Edit: And I will always reserve the right to delude myself.
It is one of life's great pleasures.

What ? Stephen Ireland demands money out of a bunch of fucking scabs like Man City ? Surely not.

Fuck City you reap what you sow they're throwing money at everyone why shouldn't Daddy Dick get his cut. To re-iterate Fuck Man City hope Joeleon Lescott gets rabies.

Totally. Fuck Man City. If I was at the club and they were trying to shift me, I'd be looking for millions to go as well, fucking right! Clubs like Man City and Chelsea etc are football's plague, fuck them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back