FREE STUDIO TIME (1 Viewer)

Driftwood Rec

l_1b68f3653ca54edab3b5082099596512.jpg

To celebrate the launch of our website we have decided to launch a competition that will see 3 winners win a free days recordings.

To enter, simply send us a song in MP3 format to [email protected]

And that's it. The competition ends August 9th.
Go to www.driftwoodrecordings.ie for more info.

SO GET THOSE TRACKS IN!

Tel: 087 1206082
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.driftwoodrecordings.ie
Myspace: Myspace.com/driftwoodrecordings

I'm gonna send in a tune if I can review the Terms and conditions first but I cant find them??

I'm gonna send in a tune if I can review the Terms and conditions first but I cant find them??

'Competition Terms and Conditions
1.Only one entry per artist/band is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be
invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP.
2. To participate in this competition, entrants must submit one song in mp3 format. Each entry
must be uploaded to the email address provided only.
3. All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the individual
promotion/competition rules. All eligible entries received by the closing date have an equal
chance of winning. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete or illegible
entries will be disqualified.
4. The closing date is as specified. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm
(IRL time) on the relevant day.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
6. The draw will take place on the date stated in the individual competition rules and winners will
be formally notified (by email or phone). Prizes must be claimed on or before the date given to
the competition winner(s).
7. There is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
8. All information detailing how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a
condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by
these rules.
9. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their entry infringes the
copyright of any third party or any laws. Entries will be judged on which are the most original. '

Chances are I will enter this and instantly forget ever having done it. Then win it, have to organise the recording for a day at the end of a bender. Then record the greatest thing of all time, have a fight with the engineer about a cowbell, have the whole thing erased, and get a tooth broken in a mellee with the security. Sounds like a savage couple of days though. I'm in. Are there free cans in the studio ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back