Jim Corr - Mental? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
that article's pretty dumb. why would a hijacking/bomb plot need paperwork and hundreds of civil servants?

Aye, It might feel wise and sensible to declare that any explanation that differs from the official account of 911 requires hundreds of impossibly tight-lipped bureaucratic killers. But that presupposes that we know how the world works, and we don’t.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4027

Like all conspiracy theories, chemtrails require us to accept the existence of a coverup of mammoth proportions. In this case, virtually every aircraft maintenance worker at every airport in the world needs to be either part of the conspiracy, or living under a threat from Men in Black, with not a single whistle blower or deathbed confession in decades. Yet the threats are not frightening enough to prevent stories like the following from appearing on the Internet:
For reasons you will understand as you read this I can not divulge my identity. I am an aircraft mechanic for a major airline. I work at one of our maintenance bases located at a large airport. One day last month I was called out from our base to work on a plane for another airline. When I got to the plane I found out that the problem was in waste disposal system. When I got into the bay I realized that something was not right. There were more tanks, pumps, and pipes then should have been there. As I tried to find the problem I quickly realized the extra piping and tanks were not connected to the waste disposal system, at all. To my amazement the manuals did not show any of the extra equipment I had seen with my own eyes. I even tied in to the manufacturer files and still found nothing. I could trace the control wires from the box to the pumps and valves but there were no control circuits coming into the unit. The only wires coming into the unit was a power connection to the aircraft's main power bus. The system had 1 large tank and 2 smaller tanks. It was hard to tell in the cramped compartment, but it looked like the large tank could hold about 50 gallons. The tanks were connected to a fill and drain valve that passed through the fuselage just behind the drain valve for the waste system. I discovered that the pipes from this mystery system lead to every 1 out of 3 of the static discharge wicks. These wicks had been "hollowed out" to allow whatever flows through these pipes to be discharged through the fake wicks.
About 30 minutes later I was paged to see the General Manager. When I went in his office I found that our union rep and two others who I did not know were waiting on me. He told me that a serious problem had been discovered. He said that I was being written up and suspended for turning in false paperwork. I sat at home the first day of my suspension wondering what the hell had happened to me. That evening I received a phone call. The voice told me "Now you know what happens to mechanics who poke around in things they shouldn't. The next time you start working on systems that are no concern of yours you will lose your job! As it is, I'm feeling generous, I believe that you'll be able to go back to work soon." CLICK. Well that's it. Now I know 'THEY' are watching me.

What a load of rubbish.

Another point missed.

I posted the link to Charlie Brooker's article to show that just because you write for The Guardian doesn't necessarily give extra weight to your opinions.

Anthem kept referring to "Charlie Skelton of the Guardian" as if that meant his opinion (& that's all it is) was somehow more valid.
He also seemed to suggest that Alex Jones' opinions were more valid simply because of his association with "Charlie Skelton of the Guardian".

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4027

Like all conspiracy theories, chemtrails require us to accept the existence of a coverup of mammoth proportions. In this case, virtually every aircraft maintenance worker at every airport in the world needs to be either part of the conspiracy, or living under a threat from Men in Black, with not a single whistle blower or deathbed confession in decades. Yet the threats are not frightening enough to prevent stories like the following from appearing on the Internet

i always assumed the poisons were put into the fuel at source and spread that way?that is if the conspiracy is true of course.

Okay so Charlie Skelton is a comedic writer who wrote a piece on Bilderburg for the Guardian. His piece should be taken as satire. Gotcha.

Okay so Charlie Skelton is a comedic writer who wrote a piece on Bilderburg for the Guardian. His piece should be taken as satire. Gotcha.

No, you don't get me.

His piece should be taken as OPINION & just because he wrote his opinion in The Guardian doesn't make it more true.

P.S. for someone who hates sarcasm thats an odd thing to say.

No, you don't get me.

His piece should be taken as OPINION & just because he wrote his opinion in The Guardian doesn't make it more true.

Ah umfufu, are you really saying that a piece in the Guardian is not going to hold more weight in people's minds than a blog on someone's facebook group?

Another point missed.

I posted the link to Charlie Brooker's article to show that just because you write for The Guardian doesn't necessarily give extra weight to your opinions.

Anthem kept referring to "Charlie Skelton of the Guardian" as if that meant his opinion (& that's all it is) was somehow more valid.
He also seemed to suggest that Alex Jones' opinions were more valid simply because of his association with "Charlie Skelton of the Guardian".
what? i was commenting on the article, not on whatever argument yourself and anthem are carrying on.

dude, just go back to quoting loads of unfounded stuff and buying it wholeheartedly like a sap. and get over that people might not agree.

Dude, you just keep patting yourself on the back with your wonderfully witty ripostes like the true poseur you are.

Ah umfufu, are you really saying that a piece in the Guardian is not going to hold more weight in people's minds than a blog on someone's facebook group?

No, it probably does hold more weight in people's minds which is why it's even more important to point out that it's just an opinion written by a tv comedy writer.

No, you don't get me.

P.S. for someone who hates sarcasm thats an odd thing to say.

Umufu - I genuinely agree with what you posted - its a great point and sorry if it appeared sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back