Beards (2 Viewers)

i shaved mine off today in a moment of hungover madness. well more like forty minutes of hungover madness. now i just look like some average joe schmuck. i'm going to grow it back bigger than ever

that book has got some great reviews

Ms. Helen Bunkin did an excellent job on her book. She portrayed all aspects of men with beards. I liked how she used a variety of men and a variety of beards.

did she ever make part two?

6a00d8354704f253ef0120a8c9d701970b-500wi

im not sure about that book at all. the description says this:

A guide to why men grow beards and their feelings about the response of everyone to them. Each of these men had made a conscious decision at some point to ignore the electric shaver ads, the razor-blade ads, the commercials urging them to look sleek and shiny. What made them do it?

surely its more of a mystery that shaving ever caught on at all. its the start of the road that leads to the back, sack & crack. that said, i havent shaved for a few weeks, i'm a little beardy but i think i'll get rid of it again. its summer and stuff.

Some dude at work grew a beard while I was away on holiday. I was about to give the thumbs up but then realized it'd probably be very creepy as I've never said a word to him before.

Guybrush: Now i'm on a whole new adventure.
Pirate: Growing a mustache?
Guybrush: No, Bigger than that.
Pirate: A beard?!?

mi2campfirefinal.png

do it. it's nice when strangers compliment your beard

one of the canadian band Do Make Say Think approached me in Whelans some years back and told me that i had by far the best beard in the venue. I was delighted! Otherwise strangers have only commented favourably on my beard having noticed that i had just got rid of it.

one of the canadian band Do Make Say Think approached me in Whelans some years back and told me that i had by far the best beard in the venue. I was delighted! Otherwise strangers have only commented favourably on my beard having noticed that i had just got rid of it.

same here "oh you got rid of your beard,you look great"
pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back