Young women (1 Viewer)

deirdre38

Hello all brand new poster here but have a serious question looking to get a general
and honest respobnse so would be grateful for serious replies, I'm a married mother of two
approaching the big 40 my husband is the same anyway he is persistently ogling and commenting on younger women 18-29. My question is do men prefer women in their
early/mid twenties to ones theitr own age? would be immensely interested in your replies.
Some examples of this would be we went to a hotel for lunch and a young couple were sitting
across from us and he was ogling the girl she was tall slim about 25 also we were parked
outside a shop and a couple of girls about 22/23 were standing there and he thought i wasn't
listening so he was trying his best to get him to nitice, last saturday night we went to see friends in thep ub and a group of students were there and he made a show of me ogling the
young girls so sorry for the long post,
Do you fellas prefer younger women and if so why? thanks a million in advance.

Had hoped for a more serious response.
Is there a different forum on this site where I might get that? thanks didn't
realise it was for humour.

I agree with that, I'm fully aware i'm no spring chicken but the way my husband
is acting is a bit hurtful you know.

Sorry, what was the question again...

72815.jpg

shit, 40 year old women are the best

I should know, as of next January my teenage fantasies will be consummated and I'll be sleeping with one EVERY NIGHT!

sooo deadly!

(having said that, women in their 20s are prett damn smoking too. And what the hell, women in their 30s, let's hear it for them! Gazzer? You with me?)

It seems to me your husband's tastes are normal.. it's his manners that are flawed.

True dat. There's no excuse for acting like a prick but the truth of the matter is men like all women (except ugly ones) all the time. Some are just better at keeping it together than others. It's not our fault we're made this way. It's actually our cross to bear. I can't find the link but I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that the stress of being constantly attracted to loads of women shortens our life span.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back