Where would I find... (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
an inflatable sofa to buy in Dublin? Need some additional seating for this weekend but don't want something that's permanently going to be taking up space.

there was one of those nick-nack shops upstairs in jervis st. I'm not sure if its still there cos I haven't been there in years. But if it is, they'll have them.

failing that, they sell them at electric picnic.

Thanks guys. The folding chair suggestion isn't a bad one either. Argos do have some, so well done there, but I need something that isn't too hideous.

....then an inflatable sofa is out of the question, as that's deflated and hidden it away whein it isn't needed

....then an inflatable sofa is out of the question, as that's deflated and hidden it away whein it isn't needed

Surely it is deflated, folded and hidden away? I thought the deflation bit went without saying really.

Anyway, meant to say in the original post that this thread might be a good place for people to post general queries about where they might find whatever random items they happen to be looking for.

aye, the inflatables are terrible. you're better off buying a rake of nice big cushions from ikea or something

This is probably what we're going to do, thanks dudley.

im looking for a clothes brush,any ideas?not one of those sticky peel off deal's either,a proper one that'll last me a lifetime.

Some of the snootier menswear shops should have them. I'm pretty sure they have them in that shop on Nassau Street (the Merrion Square end). I'll be passing it later so if I think of it I'll check and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back