i like the archie bronson outfit (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
rock music. for drinking beer and havin the craic.

I want to see them live in very small venue. I'd recommend the second album.
something from the new album:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the new one is more sort of more stressful, that tensiony vibe they have takes over a bit but it grows and grows.

anyone els?? ernie els??

oh yeah, I saw that first video on tv about a year ago. Not sure what to make of them, his voice sort of annoys me but it's definitely not bad.

err....

I heard "Run Gospel Singer" in Road a few weeks ago and got very excited.
James - Saturday late night dude on Phantom plays them a lot. Were you at the recent gig?

they sort of sound like watching alternative nation at 2 in the morning in the year 2000

edit: wait, i think I used that description before

I think either Jeremy or Dan recommended the first album to me last week. Wouldn't be into the songs posted here though, his voice grates me a bit too much. What's the first one like?

i havent got it yet, the dude looks a bit like you in this

Archie Bronson Outfit were the first band on the second day at electric picnic years ago. There was five of us spassin' out while the rest of the tent were still waking up.

Also guitarist with the drummer put out a LP under the name of "The Pyramids" which is also blazin'. There has been a second hand copy on vinyl for 9euro sitting in the record shop beside button factory (Golden something??? or spin???) for at least 6months. I already have a copy so hence me not buying it.

l_5b26395b897b25f74d70affcf58e31ef.jpg

poster inlay

l_a2c925eff8e4dc2776531302ec5aea29.jpg

There has been a second hand copy on vinyl for 9euro sitting in the record shop beside button factory (Golden something??? or spin???) for at least 6months. I already have a copy so hence me not buying it.

ah good man cletus, thats all news to me.
i want that vynil. wheres the button factory?

I liked the first album a lot. I can't warm to the new one at all though and cos of that I decided not to go to the last gig a month or so back.

Saw them last time they were here. About 3/4 years back they played the Village. It was a very loud gig. Very good though.

Haven't given up on the new album yet though. I listened to it yesterday and some of the songs started making an impression. Maybe its a slow burner, most definitely unlike the last album.

City Discs, I'll explain it to you him sure I may be with him when goes there anyway.

Haven't given up on the new album yet though. I listened to it yesterday and some of the songs started making an impression. Maybe its a slow burner, most definitely unlike the last album.
Agreed - Fur and Derdang Derdang made an immediate impression but the new one is so different that i think it'll take a while to grow on me. They were unreal at Electric Picnic and deadly in The Village a few years back. Absolutely savage drummer who uses fuck all kit as well.

Agreed - Fur and Derdang Derdang made an immediate impression but the new one is so different that i think it'll take a while to grow on me. They were unreal at Electric Picnic and deadly in The Village a few years back. Absolutely savage drummer who uses fuck all kit as well.

it became onena my favourites ever, how'd you get on??

just was informed they are making videos for these guys:

[video=youtube_share;eb3-f55Gs1k]http://youtu.be/eb3-f55Gs1k[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back