The Jay Reatard Thread (1 Viewer)

The whole band quit on him today. No word on whether or not that will cause the cancellation of the gig next month.

The reason for it is probably down to him pissing on his guitarist last week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought the Reatards was the name of his first band that was just him playing all the instruments and a pickle bucket for a drum set.

The European tour has started and his myspace site says he's got a new band. I saw the short documentary on him and I didn't think he came off as the prick he's made out to be. I'm a big fan though.

I think that aiken article is old. I got my tickets ages ago.

I hope he doesn't cancel this time. I love the new album, but would rather see him perform the old stuff.

google 'Jay Reatard dead'

its all over the place

looks like its true.

fuck

Memphis musician Jay Lindsey, better known as Jay Reatard, was found dead in his Midtown home this morning, according to family and friends.
Memphis police have opened a death investigation, spokesman Jennifer Robinson said. Lindsey was found around 3:30 a.m. in his bed, Robinson said.
"Yeah, it’s true," friend Alicia Trout said. "I don’t know much about it yet, because I haven’t been able to get in touch with the police."
Added Eric Friedl of Goner Records: "Yeah. He was found at his house. That’s all I know right now."
On the Web site of Goner Records, the following statement was posted this afternoon: "It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our good friend Jay Reatard. Jay died in his sleep last night. We will pass along information about funeral arrangements when they are made public."

from

http://hangout.altsounds.com/news/114052-breaking-news-jay-reatard-found-dead.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back