Halloween III: Season Of The Witch (1 Viewer)

aoboa

On now BBC2.
F**king love this film. Massively underrated with another brilliant Carpenter score.
Reckon if this hadn't been associated with the Halloween franchise it'd have been much more popular.
Killer robots, killer masks, killer lazers, killer toymakers, killer bits of stonehenge - it's got it all.

On now BBC2.
F**king love this film. Massively underrated with another brilliant Carpenter score.
Reckon if this hadn't been associated with the Halloween franchise it'd have been much more popular.
Killer robots, killer masks, killer lazers, killer toymakers, killer bits of stonehenge - it's got it all.

I saw this in the cinema when it came out - great film...

The halloween francise was meant to go a totally different way starting with this film. Every year a film would be released with a different halloween theme - after the poor reaction to this film they wen back to churning out Michael Myers films.

It ould be nice if they kinda started doing this with 'Trick R Threat'

Great film, very underrated alright and the score is amazing. The scene where he throws the mask from behind hs back onto the security camera is hilarious !!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I love this one! It was also sampled in the song Nothing Stays by Cyberaktif

"All I can tell you mister is watch out , see that tv camera here , he's watching you friend I gaurentee that"

Watched it last night, hadn't seen it in years. Quiet good. I thought if the masks had turned the kids into an army of killers it would have been better.

Seen it the other night. Although stupendously dumb, it's deadly. Great atmosphere and score. You got to love 80's go-to-everyman Tom Atkins too!!!

661.gif

Bought this on DVD a while ago. It's definitely something of an interesting failure. Very entertaining commentary track on it by film critic Kim Newman.

I was in the IFC one day in the late 1990s asking 'em was there any chance of them ordering Kim Newman's Nightmare Movies book.

It was my bible in UCD and I borrowed it continuously from the library 1992 - 1995.

A voice behind me said "no chance ! it's outta print"

It was Kim Newman. We chatted for a while.

I since got the book on ebay.

I was in the IFC one day in the late 1990s asking 'em was there any chance of them ordering Kim Newman's Nightmare Movies book.

It was my bible in UCD and I borrowed it continuously from the library 1992 - 1995.

A voice behind me said "no chance ! it's outta print"

It was Kim Newman. We chatted for a while.

I since got the book on ebay.

WOW - cool story. Yeah that book was huge to me when it came out (still have it i think)..

Mate of mine met him in a pub in London in the 90's and they chatted about Westerns for ages. He seems cool.

I loved those Vampire Novels he did too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back