Women (1 Viewer)

pighead

Pighead rang Papa Pighead last night and we were chewing the breeze for a few minutes about this and that, putting the world to rights as is so easy to do over telephonic electrical wires. Then he asks:

Papa Pighead "So what did you do today Pighead?
Pighead: "Joined a new internet gang on a website called www.thumped.com
Papa Pighead: Any use?
Pighead: Early days yet Pops, but so far so good.
Papa Pighead: Whats the best thing about it?
Pighead: There doesn't seem to be any women on it!
Papa Pighead: Sounds great. Sign me up son!
Mama Pighead(in background) Fuck you Papa Pighead. You can say goodbye to your dinner you stinking swine.

Now don't get Pighead wrong. He loves a bit of woman as much as the next man but you have to admit that it's nice to get away from them every now and again. Is there any greater joy than posting freely on an Irish based message board without having to watch what you say for fear of annoying the fresh smelling ladies? It's the equivalent of being able to give your balls a good old scratching without fear of reprimand. This website is our gentlemens club, our night down the pub with the lads, our little oasis of being able to be ourselves.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you act yourself when around a woman? Pighead would probably be a 6. Much much nicer fella whenever there's a hairless lady about. Anyway, just wanted to congratulate the admins on the no females allowed policy they've implemented. Obviously in this era of PC-ness and equal rights it can't have been an easy thing to set in place but through the courage of their convictions they've managed to create a place of rare beauty and more importantly, HONESTY.

Ha ha...strange post. Considering I'm not even a gentleman
:confused: If you're not a gentleman and women are barred from thumped then what are you?
Are you actually a bunny rabbit? Knew that rabbits could type but to be honest Pighead never thought for a second that they had the ability to type. The rabbit has just jumped up two spots to number two in Pighead's "Ten favourite animals of all time list"

pox. I thought this thread was gonna be about the Women album called Women.

well personally i'm sick of threads looking like they're gonna be about something interesting and turning out to be about some band called white jeans or something...a thread about white jeans would have been much better

:confused: If you're not a gentleman and women are barred from thumped then what are you?
Are you actually a bunny rabbit? Knew that rabbits could type but to be honest Pighead never thought for a second that they had the ability to type. The rabbit has just jumped up two spots to number two in Pighead's "Ten favourite animals of all time list"

Thumped is for Pricks

Pricks ≠ Gentlemen

here you go Nooly, white jeans plus I get an excuse to post a stupid pic of the manics

Manic+Street+Preachers+Backstage1.jpg

and while i'm at it, re: thread

gossip-music-for-men-album-art-300x300.jpg

crap band though

do you mean the band or the clothing?

the clothing. I think the band are called white denim, hence they don't discriminate against other denim items such as the fashionable denim waistcoat, which I think you'll agree was quite a fetching look, white or not, or the denim jacket, which is quite timeless and will never go out of fashion as long as Germany is in existence. Talking about jeans specifically does limit our scope for sure, but I think think the possibilities are quite almost endless.

I thought you might have meant "genes"
Jaysus haven't seen them two in years. Not since they embarrassed themselves Athlone and more importantly Ireland in the Eurovision Semi Finals four or five years ago. It eases Pigheads mind that at least one of those two is unable to darken thumped.com's doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back