north korea: "it on now bitches" (1 Viewer)

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/0526/breaking2.htm

North Korea fired two short-range missiles off its east coast today and accused the United States of plotting against its government.
In a move certain to compound tensions in the region, South Korea said it would join a U.S-led initiative to intercept ships suspected of carrying weapons of mass destruction, something Pyongyang has warned it would consider a declaration of war.

jaysis, bullin' for a scrap these lads.

you can't make this shit up:

"While the outside world was condemning Kim, state media reported on him enjoying a performance by troops which included the songs Our General Is the Best and Song of Coastal Artillery Women."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6410160.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093
It was obvious that something was up when the Chinese scarpered. One day there were scores of their fishing boats hoovering up the valuable crabs from the richest of the fishing grounds in the Yellow Sea.
Overnight all but a handful were gone.
Anywhere else the locals would have been glad to have the crabs to themselves but this is no ordinary fishing ground. A few yards from here is the maritime boundary between South and North Korea. “The Chinese fish here because the North Koreans allow them,” a coastguard official said. “If they’ve gone it’s because they’ve had some kind of warning.”

because another complete fucking joke of a war is exactly what the world needs right now.

My mate is teaching English over in S. Korea...says their having air-raid drills all the time at the moment

My mate is teaching English over in S. Korea...says their having air-raid drills all the time at the moment

I've a friend teaching there too, really hoping radiation poisoning wont affect his looks :(

So it's probably already happened? Go Jeff!!!

Oh, I see.
foot%20in%20mouth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back