weird current crushes. (1 Viewer)

kristen_.jpg

amy_sedaris.jpg

Amy Sedaris, I had no idea who she was really, other than passing references in Sedaris books, but I was watching an interview with her the other day, and she went from slightly demented to :heart: in about 4 minutes.

She's mental American in a great way.
""My New Year's resolution last year was to try to breathe more. I noticed this month that I stopped breathing, so this year I'm going to breathe more. I get more energy from breathing. And I know it's good for you."

edit, and JStress, fuck off. Just fucking.. bastard. BASTARD. I keep getting images in my head looking at your lovely pictures there.
IMAGES Johny. Images.

I'm in the middle of a Gossip Girl addiction at the moment. I :heart: Chuck Bass!

It's the most amazing and the shittest program ever at the same time! Plus I blame Blair Waldorf on my current hairband addiction.

Amy Sedaris, I had no idea who she was really, other than passing references in Sedaris books, but I was watching an interview with her the other day, and she went from slightly demented to :heart: in about 4 minutes.

I love her. I read her book last year and she just comes across as a complete mentalist. She charges people to eat dinner at her house! But I so would love to make cupcakes with her.

It's the most amazing and the shittest program ever at the same time! Plus I blame Blair Waldorf on my current hairband addiction.

Yes! How can something so reminiscent of people I hated when I was in my teens yet be SO entertaining?! Between this and my 'Twilight' fixation...there's no hope for me :rolleyes:

She's mental American in a great way.
""My New Year's resolution last year was to try to breathe more. I noticed this month that I stopped breathing, so this year I'm going to breathe more. I get more energy from breathing. And I know it's good for you."

edit, and JStress, fuck off. Just fucking.. bastard. BASTARD. I keep getting images in my head looking at your lovely pictures there.
IMAGES Johny. Images.

You've never seen Strangers with Candy? It might kill your crush or make it worse. Hard to tell really.

You've never seen Strangers with Candy? It might kill your crush or make it worse. Hard to tell really.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRVnKdme0k"]YouTube - "The Trip Back" PSA - Inspired Strangers With Candy - 2/3[/ame]

spleaashed wall ovah..

rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back