Bad Date Stories (1 Viewer)

dleacht

Heard on the radio today about a blog that dedicated to stories about bad dates and score stories. I've just spent ages trying to find it but can't. The stories were brilliant and I'm sure thumped members have some to add also.

There's that Fuck My Life website, the address is like fml.com or something, it has plenty of pertinant stories to this subject.

ha actually found this here's one from that site, like something I would do.

Today, I saw a girl I knew from high school at the DMV and she started leaning forward. I thought she was leaning into hug me. So I just began to hug her. She was actually trying to throw something in the garbage. FML
04/23/2009 at 8:07am by Anonymous

I've never been on a 'date'. What's it like?

You pretend to be the person you actually want to be for a couple of hours, try for a few laughs while putting a positive spin on your existence, all in the hope of getting a ride from a person who's judging you on your appearance and every utterance you make. Oh, and texting her friends from the jacks/right in front of you.
Great fun altogether.
Expensive too.

You pretend to be the person you actually want to be for a couple of hours, try for a few laughs while putting a positive spin on your existence, all in the hope of getting a ride from a person who's judging you on your appearance and every utterance you make. Oh, and texting her friends from the jacks/right in front of you.
Great fun altogether.
Expensive too.

I just choked on my coffee. Brilliant stuff.

Great fun altogether.
Expensive too.

if youre lucky you'll get to 'fillet the kipper' if you know what i mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back