The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

Me and my daughter have watched all the Simpsons multiple times.
Its nearly all we do.

Some of the recent ones have been good..but the golden age was seasons 5 thru 12

think i stopped watching around season 13 and have only seen the odd episode since then
fucking hate the new ones
i liked the old jerky animation, the computer-generated shite looks like a pisstake of crap corporate animation...except it's not, it's just crap corporate animation

They changed the characters. Homer got louder and dumber, in the classic episodes there was always some method to his madness. Marge got whinier and more annoying. Bart and Lisa are now interchangeable.

currently picking through season 5. jesus christ, its probably as close to a perfect season as possible. full of classics. for example, in the last few days i've watched

homer the teacher
burn's heir
homer in space
homer and flanders best mates
homer goes to college
burn's bobo
cape fear
be sharps

top of their game

Homer: Oh. And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?
Marge: That's because you were drunk!
Homer: And how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back