• Watchers 2

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE.

WHY?

JESUS.

TALK ABOUT PISSFUCKING IN THE EYEHOLE.

MY TV IS PISSFUCKING ME IN MY EYEHOLES AND I AM ALLOWING IT TO DO SO.

I NEVER KNEW MY SELF-LOATHING RAN SO FUCKING DEEP. DEEPER THAN A WELL-PISSFUCKED EYEHOLE.

BUT HOW ARE YOUR EYEHOLES? SERIOUSLY, LEFTY, YOU'D WANT TO LOOK AFTER THEM. DON'T END UP LIKE ME.

skull_manipulation_5.jpg

Your wan from the Apprentice is a bit of a looker though.

Have the nudists apppeared yet? I hear 'Filthy Gorgeous' playing in another room here so I assume they are

Your wan from the Apprentice is a bit of a looker though.

Have the nudists apppeared yet? I hear 'Filthy Gorgeous' playing in another room here so I assume they are

She's a seriously fucking major cow.

Not as dumb as the Kerry Hen Night. The overbites would make the whole herd shudder.

Nudists! They'll probably be pretty chilled out, though. It's the staff who can't hack it. Irish people and nudity don't mix.

The 'celebrities'! They're all despicable creatures. Don's okay and Patricia and John Creedon, who seem to be able to treat the nudists like humans. The rest can fuck right the fuck off.

And remember, people, "NOT ALL CELEBRITIES ARE FAMOUS."

First off... That Baz cunt presenting... eh "OH MY GOD.. IM NEED TO SHOUT AND THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY TO SAY BUT IT COMES OUT REALLY BADLY LIKE IM STUCK FOR WORDS"..

The graphics... surely theres enough talented graduates to make more than fucking flames which have got nothing to do with a hotel at all... creative direction needs a kick up the arse there.

The vote lines... every five minutes...

That fake sick. I only watch it cause my house loves Evelyn Cusack.

BUT HOW ARE YOUR EYEHOLES?

The show itself is a piece of shit alright but Dons a legend on the aul harp. I saw him in play in howth in around 91 or 92 and afterwards he did a meet and greet with the fans. I remember him tearing through the silk cut ultras. Lighting one off the other.

Funny to see Bibi Baskin back on telly.

Its just the latest in an endless line of embarrassing attempts that irish tv has made trying clone a winning formula from the mainland.

That hopeless presenter with the gap in his teeth isn't good enough to present saturday morning kids tv.

Amazing to see Brian Dowling still freewheeling off big brother. Knob.

I watched this last night. I presumed it was a repeat though cos Katy French was on it and the last time I checked she was dead. But, wasn't she real upset when she got kicked out?

What constitutes a celebrity in Ireland? Who are half those people. I recognise about three-quarters of them, but not the others. Who is Liz O'Kane? And the English one, and the other one who gave your man the iron?

Yer man Aidan that presents it is from up my way and is a lovely chap. So say bad things about him at your peril.

Liz O'Kane is Deirdre O'Kanes sister.

Who's Deirdre O'Kane?

A poor womans Pauline McGlynn.

We're talking real a-listers here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back