Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Mary asked me to spread the word so I may as well start a thread about this. From the Rebellious Jukebox myspace:

DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC 28TH/29TH JUNE 08.... REBELLIOUS JUKEBOX, POO PROMOTIONS & ERNE MUSIC COLLECTIVE WILL BE HOSTING A TWO DAY PUNX PICNIC WITH CAMPING AT THE ROCK, DRUMACANOO, CHURCHILL, CO. DONEGAL ON 28TH & 29TH JUNE 2008. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW RE BANDS & TICKET PRICES. SUPPORT DIY INDEPENDENT EVENTS....

It's a 300 person indoor venue and an outdoor marquee/tent. There's camping right next to the venue too. Drumanacoo is about five miles outside Letterkenny.

Aiming to keep everything as cheap and hassle free as possible.

Hurrah! Is it anywhere near the sea?

Not really. It'd about 15 mile from the nearest beach. Maybe stay up an extra night and head to the beach then?

Oh and don't bother PMing me about getting on the line up as it has fuck all to do with me and I'd rather not get involved in that end of it. The person doing it knows most of the bands around so I'm sure they'll sort a decent/mixed line up.

Train to Sligo or Carrick on Shannon, Bog boy. Bus from there.

I'd say it'd be cheaper to get a train to Galway and bus from there. If you really wanted you could get a train to Dublin, then Belfast, then Derry and you'd be only a half hour on the bus then. :D

I'll be 18 the week before. One of my mates won't be though. :)
And I have my brothers ID which works ok most times.

A lift off ya would be deadly! i'll let ya know if I need it when I get a plan together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back