BOB MOULD
SOLO ELECTRIC
plus support
Whelan’s Main Venue
Fri 1st July 2022

Bob Mould reachedules his upcoming show from 19th January ‘22 to 1st July ‘22
All previously purchased tickets will remain valid for new date

Tickets are €29.50 available now from https://www.singularartists.ie

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Legendary musician Bob Mould reschedules his upcoming show from 19th January to 1st July ‘22. The show is part of his Solo Electric tour. Tickets are €29.50 and available from www.singularartists.ie

The tour, perfectly timed with the incoming release of Mould’s Distortion: Live vinyl boxset, will see him perform solo versions of music from across his 40+ year career, including songs from the Distortion collection and from his landmark band Hüsker Dü, as well as from last year’s explosive and critically acclaimed Blue Hearts album. As Mould notes: “I’m looking forward to the upcoming Solo Electric shows in the UK and Ireland. I’m excited to be performing songs from 2020’s Blue Hearts, as well as revisiting the prior 40 years of my songbook.

“I’m a longtime fan of Fred’s work, especially the Portlandia series,” Mould said. “Fred and I have made music together in the past – with my band, with Ian Rubbish, on Late Night with Seth Meyers, and at the occasional birthday party. So, it was a thrill for me to “unbox” the various configurations, geek out on the packaging, and share a handful of fun stories.”

As on the previously released box sets in the Distortion collection, the fourth volume sees each album being mastered by Jeff Lipton and Maria Rice at Peerless Mastering in Boston and is presented with brand new artwork designed by illustrator Simon Marchner and pressed on 140g clear vinyl with unique splatter effects. This box set includes 4 live albums: Live At The Cabaret Metro, 1989 (first time on vinyl); the Sugar album The Joke Is Always On Us, Sometimes; LiveDog98 (first time on vinyl), and Live at ATP 2008 (first time on vinyl). In addition, the set includes a 28-page companion booklet featuring liner notes by journalist Keith Cameron; contributions from Bully’s Alicia Bognanno; rare photographs and memorabilia, and a bonus LP Distortion Plus: Live, which features live rarities including B-Sides and stand-out tracks from the Circle of Friends concert film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back