the ryanair rant thread (1 Viewer)

I think I have this sorted now. There's a shop that will print out boarding passes but they need to be emailed. Naturally, Ryanair's IT dept decided that passes can't be downloaded on a phone. So I've asked my brother (in Canada!) to log in and download the PDF then email it to me so that I can email it to the shop that will charge me to print it out. Holy shit, who'd go away?
Worth mentioning that this is not a hut and a donkey town either!

You flying back from Alicante? It's really nice. Which surprised me for some reason.

Holiday, house exchange. This is the first time we've exchanged with someone's holiday home. Usually you end up with a fully equipped house.
Anyway we opted for a sea based holiday this time, cheaper.
The town of mazaron is a kip but we're in the port. Buzzing place. But small, not a party town, which is nice.
I wouldn't move here.

Yea, it's not a bad spot. Going scuba diving on Friday.
a sea based holiday is it?

1.jpg

This is from an internal official RyanAir document regarding their "voice":
“We stand for everyone and we are against the system that made air travel in Europe the domain of the well to do. We are also against the trappings of high cost travel (lounges, business class, first class, plastic loyalty cards and all that wank).”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back