That dirty fucking eejit in Naas. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
I got charged €1.50 for a litre of milk in Ireland's Oldest Newsagents the other day. I should of taken the lid off and poured it all over their Indos.

€1.50 for a litre of milk?!!

ahh for fucks sake.I hope you said something

Ok then.I'm never gonna set foot in the place again.Just to make you happy.

And I was gonna leave my guitar into the shop there to get repaired tomorrow.You've just fucked your own town over buddy.

Ahh,I'm still gonna take the tele into Naas..not tomorrow though.BUt soon.

“I have made a huge mistake,” he says. “I want to apologise profusely and say it was wrong. I am a human being. Human beings sometimes do things and say things that are wrong, and I hope that all of the people who live in this country can look into their hearts and find it in them to forgive me and give me a second chance.”

He describes himself as “on the edge”, and there is no doubt that he is. Pausing for long moments, choking on words, eyes brimming, he says, “This, for me, has been the worst week of my life, the worst week of my family’s life. At stages I have been retching because . . . because I have put my family’s safety in jeopardy, I have put my career in jeopardy, I have put my livelihood in jeopardy. I have said things that have greatly offended people, which is something that I will never do again . . . because it is not me.”

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/weekend/2011/1126/1224308164751.html

Thats too bad.He should be allowed a second chance and a shot at redemption for sure.

I hope he can put it behind him in his new job in the private sector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back