1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That dirty fucking eejit in Naas.

Discussion in 'General' started by GO, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 730 days old.
  1. GO

GO Well-Known Member Supporter

So,we all know racists are dumb as fuck but yer man takes the biscuit.

How the fuck did this scumbag get into office?

What a spa.But its rather dismaying.

2. 7 - No tomorrow

7 - No tomorrow Moderater Contributor Supporter

They took our jobs!
  3. Scientician 0.8

Scientician 0.8 Well-Known Member Contributor

Naasists make the worst racists.
  4. Goodbye

Goodbye New Member

[video=youtube_share;iheZM6VBJfE]http://youtu.be/iheZM6VBJfE[/video]
  5. 1 2 3 GO

1 2 3 GO New Member

Wait a second, what he said wasn't a race issue. I stopped dealing with people from the country cause most of them were pretty thick. I stopped doing work for chineese people because they expect you to work for free and then take forever to pay you. I know they aren't all like this, I'd be pretty dumb to think that, but it filters out a lot of hassle for me. Same from Mayor Nass, he's just filtering out his most aggressive customers.
  6. shower another shower

shower another shower Well-Known Member Supporter

Armenians are the worst drivers. Not all of them. Just the ones I've experienced.
  7. mark

mark M&S Wine Gums FTW

he's the mayor of naas and he generalized the traits, not of a country, but of an entire continent in a single remark. he's an arch moron.
  8. mark

mark M&S Wine Gums FTW

especially the neo-nassists
  9. snakybus

snakybus Well-Known Member

That's bullshit, he's the mayor and as someone in a influential and political position, his comments were racist and should be sacked and then he can go off and just be a cultural generaliser or whatever it is you think is acceptable for the working stiff to think or say (and which, let it be said, is not).

Also, he didn't just say Africans, he said black Africans. It's unequivocal, forthright racism, and his position institutionalises it.
  10. Goodbye

Goodbye New Member

ah 123 go is back again

Don't feed the troll guys, don't feed the troll
  11. 1 2 3 GO

1 2 3 GO New Member

What about if I said all white South Africans are arrogant? Is that classed as rascist because it's true and they are white? No it isn't.
    And just for any ignorants among you, I'm talking about South Africa the country, not just the bottom part of the continent.
  12. magicbastarder

magicbastarder Well-Known Member

just because it may or may not be racist doesn't mean it's not fucking idiotic.
  13. ann post

ann post Well-Known Member

my browser discrimiates against the first few posts in every thread. what is this about?
  14. snakybus

It's not true and yes, it's racist.

But regardless of that, all these things are contextual and don't exist in a vacuum. Context 1: although lots of Africans live in Ireland my guess is that not a lot of these are white South Africans, so a comment like that is not likely to offend, incite, or endorse racism against a particular group close to home. If there were a community of white South Africans here, it would. Context 2: you're not a mayor.
  15. 1 2 3 GO

1 2 3 GO New Member

Wait a second. Let me start over again. He's a racist cunt. Fine Gael are full of two faced cunts and racists so what do you expect.
    That said, I was about to hop into a cab last friday night when a black guy pushed ahead of me. When I reacted he just showed me a HSE card that stated he was allowed to go ahead of me when getting a cab and that it would be paid for by the HSE. He then made matters worse by telling me that he was on his way to get dreadlocks put in at the hairdressers and that the HSE foots the bill for that too as it's "part o ma cultcha". When I rang to complain to the HSE on monday I had two options on the auto phone system, press 1 for white or 2 for black. When I pressed 1 I was told my call was placed in a queue behind any black callers. I was on hold for 4 hours until I got through to someone and when they heard I wasn't black they just hung up on me. (Last section in italics is based on my theory and not facts)
  16. 1 2 3 GO

1 2 3 GO New Member

So racism is all cool so long as 1. the minority group is very small and 2. you're not a mayor?
  17. snakybus

ah blow it out yer ass you mongrel, haha
  18. ann post

ann post Well-Known Member

naas is a strange word. 'spoon and seem seems totally normal but having two a's in succesion is odd looking. anyone know any other words with two a's?
  19. Unknown Convict

Unknown Convict Well-Known Member

aardvark, for starters
  20. Unicron

Unicron Well-Known Member

Aardvark, they're strange too.

Edit: Bugger.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 730 days old.