SuperFi Records news (1 Viewer)

New stuff this week:

Brutal Knights - My Life, My Fault 7" [new 7" from toronto fun garage punkers]
Burmese - A Mere Shadow And Reminiscence Of Humanity LP [unclassifiable 2xbass / 2xdrums grind noise punk]
Facel Vega / Harbour - Split LP [ace emo punk stuff, both from wales]
Leviathan - Verrater 2xCD [culled from tons of oop releases, intense cali black metal]
Like A Kind Of Matador - Halfway To Dangerous CD [long awaited to say the least, ethereal sludge doom]
Self Destruct - All My Friends Are Dead 7" [ripping 80's styled punk from the uk]
Weakling - Dead As Dreams CD [cathartic cult black metal featuring a fucking champ]

Lots of great, weird stuff this week:

9 Shocks Terror - Zen And The Art Of Beating Your Ass Tape [tape release of havoc thrash classic]
Amebix - Make Some Fucking Noise Tape [bootleg on handiest of all formats]
Caustic Christ - Can't Relate Tape [another tape release of havoc classic]
Discarga - Musica Pra Guerra LP [third album from brazilian thrashers]
Doom - 1987-1988 Tape [crust classics]
Drainland - Year One Tape [irish dytopia-esque sludgers compilation]
Dukkha - Mandala CDR [crushing doom ambience]
Go! - What We Build Together 7" [posi nyhc legends]
Go! - Your Power Means Nothing 7" [more posi nyhc legends]
Gride - Manipulation Tape [czech crust grinders compile tons of stuff]
Hammers - s/t 7" [great new uk d-beat thrash]
Ice Bound Majesty - A Tomb To Erect CDR [ambient blackpsyk doom metal]
Moloch - s/t 10" [hatefilled uk sludgecore]
Palehorse - Habitual Linestepper CD [after 4 years away, new nasty bass-led sludge]
Rraapcek - Promo 0407 CDR [warped psychedelic metal machine music]
Tea Man Is Tea Bastard - Yulia Loves Joe CDR [your guess is as good as mine]
Thou - Retribution / Malfeasance 10" [new awlins sludgers taking the world by storm]
Torture Gnosis - s/t CDR [true warped black psychedelia]

Also, I'm in the process of setting up a slightly more official online store, and there will be a big sale with virtually money off everything to celebrate. If you order stuff in the meantime, I'll make sure you get some freebies, don't want anyone missing out. The prices for customers outside the UK will also reflect the recent changes in exchange rates.

www.superfirecords.co.uk/store.html

Been a bit quiet, but there's lots to tell!

We have set up a brand new webstore which will be easier for us to update and for you to browse. Check it out at www.superfirecords.co.uk/catalog
At the moment, it's pretty much set up for UK customers, but we are in the process of adding dropdown menus so that foreign customers can add their shipping. Any questions, just email!

New distro stuff:
Crowskin - Harmony Of Death 7" [potsdam doomsters unveil their faster side]
Fast Point - Skateboards And Powerchords 7" [thrashy old school from oop north]
Hammers - Year One Tape [raging new crusty hardcore from macnhester]
Hominid / War Hero - Split 7" [canadian thrash meets canadian thrash from canada]
In Vacuo - You Pilot 7" [converge-y crazy hardcore from canada]
Plague Bringer - Life Songs In A Land Of Death CD [nasty chicago drum-machine powered noise grind]
Rager - Feculent Emesis 7" [chicago hardcore taking onboard tons of influences]
Wooderson / Ox Scapula - Split 7" [herking jerking uk post hardcore noise]

And if you live in Bristol in the UK, come to this tonight:
zomesflyerweb.jpg

Yeah, sort of, I just did a Tractor tape comp of our demos, and then the Thou thing presented itself, although lord knows what's happening with it right now.
Also it's an excuse to use a shit pun.

Another order sent in your way.

Might be a long shot, but do you by any chance have any contact with Christmas Eve Records or Agents Of The Morai?

New distro bits:

Extortion - Sick LP [sick indeed thrash from oz]
Extortion - Degenerate CD [1st album from the oz thrash sickos]
F.P.O. - 2003 - 2007 Recordings CD [discog for this macedonia thrash machine]
Infest - Mankind 10" [the inventors of powerviolence]
Infest - No Man's Slave LP [the inventors of powerviolence again]
Iron Lung / Hatred Surge - Broken: A Collaboration 7" [the two best pv hardcore about play together]
Man Is The Bastard - D.I.Y.C.D. CD [53 songs compiled from various things of brutal pv]
Man Is The Bastard - Sum Of The Men CD [another in their discog series, brutal pv]
Suma - Let The Churches Burn CD [awesome swedish stoner with hardcore in the mix too]
Unearthly Trance / Suma - Split 10" [awesome doom meets stoner from new york and sweden]
Walls - s/t LP [gnarly nasty hardcore released by the iron lung dudes so it must be good]

Quick update for you! Unfortunately I have to go out of town for the next couple of weeks for work reasons, and then I have the Reigns tour for the week after that, so it'll probably be a while before I can send any new orders out. I will try and check emails and keep the online store updated in the meantime though, but I can't promise that either.

Anyway, here's some new stuff in the distro:

Bookburner - s/t 7" [wicked new powerviolence outfit]
The Cancer Conspiracy - Omega LP [brutal instrumental prog stuff]
Dead Radical / Sidetracked - Split LP [ripping hardcore grind meets powerviolence]
Frodus - Conglomerate International 2xLP ['98 spazzcore classic gets the deluxe vinyl treatment]
Grey Daturas - Return To Disruption CD [newest album from oz drone dirge noiserockers]
HeWhoCorrupts - Microeconomics 7" [cool one-sided missive from corporate grinders]
Lewd Acts - Lung Patrol 7" [dark angry hardcore with elements of rorschach]
Monarch - A Look At Tomorrow 7" [discharge and disclose covers from the french doomsters]
Neighbourhood Threat - The Nomad Sessions 7" [fast paced 80's styled hardcore like negative fx]
S.A.T.A.N. / The Bold And The Beautiful - Split LP [euro bands doing powerviolence and crusty hardcore]
Slices - s/t 7" [billed as crossed out playing my war side b, i.e. amazing]
Thou - Tyrant CD [their first album rereleased on gatefold cd]
Thou - The Retaliation Of The Immutable... LP [a couple of spare tracks from the noo awlins sludge machine]
Violent Headache / How - Split LP [spanish split of grindy hardcore crust]

And speaking of Reigns, here are the upcoming dates:

Sat. Mar. 28th - London @ Tally Ho! Arts Depot
Sun. Mar. 29th - Brighton @ Hanbury Ballroom
Sun. Apr 5th - Maldegem (Bel.) @ Cultuurhuis Maison Vox
Mon. Apr 6th - Dijon (Fra.) @ Kill Yr Pop Festival
Tue. Apr 7th - Paris (Fra.) @ La Fleche D'Or
Wed. Apr 8th - Lille (Fra.) @ La Chimere
Thu. Apr 9th - Rennes (Fra.) @ 1929
Fri. Apr 10th - Nantes (Fra.) @ Lieu Unique

www.myspace.com/reignsofwessex

Hello, I'm back with some new distro stuff:

Burning The Prospect / Valhalla Pacifists - Split 7"
Capitalist Casualties - 1990-1996 CD
Coffins - Mortuary In Darkness CD
Dropdead - Discography 1991-1993 CD
Gary Suicidal Kids Commando - Par La Douleur, La Joie CD
Hard To Swallow - s/t CD
Hatred Surge - Collection 2005-2007 CD
Iron Lung - Cold Storage CD
Kursk / Lycanthropy - Split 7"
Moss - Cthonic Rites Tape
Protestant - The Hate, The Hollow CD / LP
Sayyadina - Fear Gave Us Wings LP
Scholastic Deth - Final Examiner CD
Waking The Dead / The Shining - Split LP
Yacopsae - Tanz Grozny Tanz CD
Yacopsae - Fastcoregraphy CD

Like Refused, I'm back with some new noise. Can I scream?:

Annihilation Time - III: Tales Of The Ancient Age LP [world dominating hardcore punk with metal licks]
Annihilation Time - Cosmic Unconsciousness 7" [world dominating hardcore punk with metal licks]
Billy Bao - Dialectics Of Shit LP [crazed no-wave noise rock like brainbombs meets the gordons]
Bone Awl - Meaningless Leaning Mess LP [shredded diy black metal fused with lo-fi crust punk]
Brainbombs - Obey CD [throbbing nihilistic noise rock skullfuckery]
Breathing Fire - Years Of Lead LP [incendiary powerviolence hardcore for the new age]
Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious CD [fucking metal classic, between the early blur and later symphonies]
Coffins / Otesanek - Split LP [japan meets usa on this gatefold doom championship]
Cold Sweat - Blinded LP [pre-iron lung and walls damaged hardcore like rorschach meets black flag]
Dry Rot - Subordinate 7" [hate filled negativity in this brutal powerviolence offering]
Dystopia - s/t LP [the classic recent album finally gets out there, dirging metal hardcore]
Extortion / Agents Of Abhorrence - Split 7" [aussie thrash pv meets diy art grind]
Gauze - Binbou Yusuri No Rizumu Ni Notte LP [fifth album from the relentless japanese hardcore punk crew]
Giant Haystacks / Young Offenders - Split LP [minutemen styled punk meets wipers melodic hardcore]
Iron Lung - Sexless / No Sex LP [already classic powerviolence hardcore duo unleash their best album]
Lords Of Light / Electric Eye - Split LP [batty psychedelic powerviolence battles dirtnap rock 'n' roll veterans]
Loser Life - I Want The World 7" [sweet born against styled hardcore from this california band]
Mind Eraser - The Prodigal Son Brings Death 7" [totally pummelling 10 track powerviolence wrecking ball]
Paintbox - Earth Ball Sports Tournament LP [cult japanese hardcore with hard rock influences]
Paintbox - Singing Shouting Crying LP [cult japanese hardcore with hard rock influences]
Pig Heart Transplant - Nature / Nurture 7" [iron lung guitarist unleashes another slab of his own noisery]
Sawn Off - The Album CD [late great uk hardcore band featuring sned]
Sex Vid - Communal Living LP [dirty ugly hardcore like die kreuzen meets void]
Storm The Tower - Four Songs 7" [awesome born against styled punk from texas]
Walls - s/t LP [this is the one on painkiller, dark ugly rorschach noise rock thrash]

Another batch of gems have arrived. Run your mouse over the band names to be taken to sound samples!

Bastard Noise / Malachi - The Immortals CD [classic noise band meets doomed cello rock]
Mulk - Putrilogie CD [poisonous one man band d'n'b meets grind mashup]
Normpeterson - No Skin Under My Suit Tape [mind-muddying texan sludge doom with noise bits]
Our Love Will Destroy The World / Bark Haze - Split 7" [campbell kneale's new guise meets sonic youth noise side project]
Sofy Major - s/t LP [noise rocking former french screamo dudes]
Sofy Major / One Second Riot - Split 10" [noise rocking former french screamo dudes meet a duo]
Whourkr - Naat CD [brutal complex hybrid of violent death grind and extreme electronica]

New stuff!

Aguirre - Calvaire LP [epic and heavy doom crust hardcore!]
Crom / Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Split 7" [conan inspired powerviolence meets digital grindcore!]
Disclose / Framtid - Split 7" [two classic d-beat bands hammer away!]
Extortion / Rupture - Split 5" [the new kings of aussie thrash battle the old ones!]
Facel Vega / The Sceptres - Split 7" [ace south wales emo hardcore battle spunk new wave punk!]
Government Issue - Complete History Vol. 1 2xCD [classic 80's dc hardcore band!]
HC Minds - The Beginning Of The End LP [ex yob apocalyptic doom stuff!]
Hygiene - s/t 7" [excellent new london new wave punk lot!]
Marshall Teller - A Farewell To Kings 10" [great gruff melodic emo punk from the uk!]
Raxinasky - The Anti CD [belgian wrongcore metal, like zu, ruins, discordance axis and so on!]
What Price Wonderland? / Syn Error - Split 7" [class emo split from uk and german bands!]

Well, here we are then...

About Face - Deny Me 7" [crunchy new modern circle-pit hardcore]
Alabaster Suns - s/t CD [ex-capricorns trio, still epic but more upfront]
Battletorn - Reflect The Filth LP [third and final lp from heads-down thrash duo]
Bone Awl - Meaningless Leaning Mess LP [crust meets black metal, later album]
Bone Awl - Not For Our Feet LP [crust meets black metal, earlier album]
Brain Killer - s/t 7" [new on deranged, discharge meets bastard hardcore]
Caspian - You Are The Conductor LP [instrumental post rock / metal jams]
Caspian - The Four Trees 2xLP [earlier release, reissued in a mammoth package]
Cult Ritual - III 7" [mean and nasty new art damaged hardcore]
Ezra Joyce / Pianos Become The Teeth - Split 7" [screamo craziness from the states]
Giants - They, The Undeserving LP [explosions in the sky meets applessed cast]
Insect Warfare - s/t LP [their final fuck-you, 62 trax of noisecore]
Loser Life - Life Number Two 7" [another classic 7" by the born against-y hardcore mob]
Lvngs - Sinking Ships / Two 7" [my bloody valentine meets post-metal crunch]
Mind Eraser - The Prodigal Son Brings Death 7" [already a powerviolence classic, 10 songs!]
Mind Eraser - Conscious Unconscious LP [two epic tracks, combining the pv with the sludge]
Punch - s/t LP [first album from the 5-piece, ace thrash with super breakdowns]
Sacred Shock - You're Not With Us LP [hatred surge and iron age folk do steamroller punk]
The Sea Swallowed Us Whole - Drop Acid, Not Bombs Tape [floridian screamo action]
Skitkids - Besoket Vid Krubban LP [amazing thrashy hardcore with rocky tendencies]
Unearthly Trance / Ramesses - Split 10" [another class split feat. NY's doom kings]
Werewolves - Grind Melon CD [baltimore thrash grind hybrid]
Werewolves / Call Me Betty - Split 7" [us thrash grind meets euro screamo]

Still dishing out free stuff with every order! www.superfirecords.co.uk

Sorry for the lack of updates! Here's some new stuff:

AxSxHx - Dead Area Fastcore 7" [ace dutch grind thrash inspired by evil dead]
Brain Handle - Smiling / Not Smiling 7" [ex warzone womyn deranged punk hardcore]
Charogne Stone / Fatal Nunchaku - Split 7" [cracking crazed sloppy powerviolence from france]
Conga Fury - Dear Friends LP [wicked mega blown out thrash from japan, 2nd album]
Conga Fury - Chaotic Noise LP [wicked mega blown out thrash from japan, 1st album]
Dominic / The Third Memory - Split LP [mint split screamo action from norway and france]
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Demon's Demands / I'm Guilty 7" [aussie kings of new wave punk]
Evil Incarnate - Waiting For His Return CD [him being satan, christ crushing death metal]
Fistfuck - Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare CD [ex dahmer canadian grind killing machine]
Funerot - Nova II LP [wunderbar sci fi metal hardcore from the northwest usa]
Goatworshipper - s/t CD [kawakami from disclose's ambient noise project]
Gonzales - Checkmate LP [ace italian turbonegro inspired rawk]
HeWhoCorrupts / Phoenix Bodies - Split 10" [crazed grindcore matchup, comes with free calendar (!)]
Insect Warfare / Flagitious Idiosyncracy In The Dilapidation 7" [insane grind holocaust, actually comes with Short Fast And Loud #19 Zine]
Instinct - s/t CD [class english black metal]
Lady Tornado / Summer Camp Disease - Split 7" [nice slabs of nasty hardcore from italy]
Magrudergrind - Rehashed LP [first album proper from the fast yet tuneful ripping grinders]
Malicious Disfigurement - Smashed Skull / Gut Excavation 7" [carcass styled metal from brighton]
Meatlocker - s/t LP [three aussies and the voorhees singer tear you a new butthole]
Municipal Waste - Waste 'Em All LP [the first album of righteous metal revival]
Panacea - s/t LP [polish epic crust meets screamo]
Romeo Must Die - s/t LP [super pissed off hardcore like artimus pyle or hhig]
Short, Fast And Loud #21 Zine [reviews, columns and interviews with unseen force, gride and magrudergrind]
Sigvegr / Argentum - Split CD [south american pagan ambience meets power electronics]
Thou - The Retaliation Of The Immutable... LP [noo awlins sludgesters stick out yet more ace records]
Violent Arrest - Criminal Record 2x7" [ex heresy, ripcord, dumbstruck and spite]
Waco Fuck - Paranoia Is Total Awareness CD [super raging grind welded to 80's hardcore]
Walls - s/t LP [the recent release from the iron lung dudes, negative powerviolence like rorschach meets infest]
Ysengrin - T.R.I.A.D.E. CD [dark melancholic occult metal from france]

new distro stuff!

Corrupted - Nadie LP
Discover - Stench Of Death CD
Dystopia - s/t CD
Dystopia - The Aftermath CD
Dystopia - Human = Garbage CD
Exit Hippies - Fuck Here Tape
Minion - Exile Of Fear CD
Monarch - Mer Morte LP
Nunslaughter - The Spawn Of Satan CD
Rattus - 30th Anniversary CD
Rot In Hell / The Process - Split 7"
War All The Time - Discography CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back