Sun Zoom Spark this week (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee

Website
www.myspace.com
D.A.D.D.Y. do the songs of Brian Dewan, Miriam Ingram and My Brother Woody. Guest DJs Brian (Apeonaut) and Caroline Swords. Doors 11pm. Free in before 11.30pm, €5 after

brian dewan is ehh a real person alright, just wondering how this is going to be funny? like what is he known for? i'm not doubting it's going to be funny, i just never heard of brian dewan before...

After 5 hours in existence the DADDY band have split. They will reform for one show same time same place next week. Sorry to all who were so looking forward to it. It's a crying shame.

i'm left with an odd sense of loss, even though nothing actually happened... kinda like reaching no. 39 in the top 40 charts and leaving the charts again the following week, only not as exciting.

Deadly...Brian Dewan played in Columbia Mills in 1994 - he was very good. He plays (or played) an electric zither he built himself. This is better than it sounds. He also did illustrations for Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over The Sea (& TMBG's Lincoln). The album Brian Dewan Tells The Story is worth looking out for.

I wish I had a zither.

yeah, but it's damon che (who's insane ... ha ha, takes one to know one etc.) and some of his mates from pittsburg. he's the only original member and they're supposed to suck... ain't no biggy :p
DADDY said:
we're going to see Don Caballero in new york in a week and a half though! no joke!

it's amazing, isn't it? it might be better than the real thing... :p seriously, the only reason in the world to get a fancy phone...
Unclealo said:
you should be able to upload this to any MMS phone (Sharp GX's etc?) if you have a USB connector jobby. Possibly the coolest Midi ringtone yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back