Slayer (1 Viewer)

s'weird - i met righteous harmony after and he seemed to give the impression that mastodon were better...slayer destroyed mastodon (who i'm awful fond of) the night before - no question....maybe they did have somethin to prove...or maybe i was hammered watching slayer

i was p'd that mastodon didn't do a lizzy cover on monday.

down from the glen came the marchin men with their shields and their swords
to fight the fight, they believed to be right, to overthrow the overlords!

also - what's up with this mastodon / fancy hair cuts / hipsters shit??

mastodon.jpg

we're hardly talkin some mtv2 dyed black emo shit here

6000 SUX said:
Slayer were great!

My friends fella wasnt let in because he was underage (17) he rang her up all most in tears , the bouncers told him to come back when he could speak English.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
also - what's up with this mastodon / fancy hair cuts / hipsters shit??

mastodon.jpg

we're hardly talkin some mtv2 dyed black emo shit here
Andy and Mastadon up a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G...

They had a different do at the gig

ddmurph said:
if that's true bout reign in blood tonight i'll spend wednesday in tears

no but they did keep us hanging on both nights by not playing anything from RIB until second or third last song of the main set! my cousin was so excited both nights he kept turning to me, pointing at his watch, smiling and saying still no reign in blood stuff then mr araya started saying "do you wanna die??" "this is Post.....mortem"!
my cousin then cried for a few seconds before he realised that the time he spent sad he could have been headbanging!!! he then proceeded to flail his hair in a circular motion...
my ears are STILL ringing!
can't believe they played Silent Scream BOTH nights!!!

.|..| death is fucking you insane .|..|

thought mastodon were great- songs about moby fuckin dick! and they finished with emerald, which was a nice touch... slayer were great, but there was no altar of sacrifice, jesus saves, piece by piece or south of heaven (on the tuesday nite) which was disappointing. anyway, it was fab and the smell of timotei metal hair is a nice change from sweat and testosterone!

righteous harmony said:
thought mastodon were great- songs about moby fuckin dick! and they finished with emerald, which was a nice touch... slayer were great, but there was no altar of sacrifice, jesus saves, piece by piece or south of heaven (on the tuesday nite) which was disappointing. anyway, it was fab and the smell of timotei metal hair is a nice change from sweat and testosterone!

south of heaven was the first song of the encore!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back