• No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Abstaining

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Spoiling vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a Yes Man or anything, but if the No vote wins, will we not be facing the toughest budget in memory this winter?

Technique+3+web.jpg

We all saw what happens when we run ourselves.
We let the church fuck our kids and developers via Fianna Fail fuck our economy. We either knew it was going on or didn't bother looking.
Where was everyone when the tribunals were going on and the wholesale corruption of this failed state was being laid bare? They were down at Woodies buying decking or trying to buy apartments in Bulgaria.
I say let the Germans run things for a while, we have lost moral authority to govern ourselves.

I'll be voting yes.

I say you're not making much sense. This has nothing to do with child abuse

It wasn't ordinary people who destroyed the country it was builders, bankers, speculaters. People did object but were shouted down by the media. they were told to commit suicide by Bertie.

Small speculators are responsible for a tiny fraction of the debts.

The tribunals were costly, but a few hundred milliion costly. The builders and bankers have cost us over €150 billion.

I didnt cause this crisis. Middle class and working class people didn't cause this crisis. We are paying enough.

Lets make the rich pay their share.

I say you're not making much sense. This has nothing to do with child abuse

It wasn't ordinary people who destroyed the country it was builders, bankers, speculaters. People did object but were shouted down by the media. they were told to commit suicide by Bertie.

Small speculators are responsible for a tiny fraction of the debts.

The tribunals were costly, but a few hundred milliion costly. The builders and bankers have cost us over €150 billion.

I didnt cause this crisis. Middle class and working class people didn't cause this crisis. We are paying enough.

Lets make the rich pay their share.

I don't remember many people objecting. I remember people queuing for days to buy apartments off plans and then voting Bertie back in in 2007.

The Tribunals were brilliant, I loved them. Very few people paid attention, they were going shopping in New York.

We had our chance at running things for ourselves and we blew it. I'm all for Brussels and Berlin holding the reins for a while.

FFS.

There's this idea, and I admit to being suckered in by it in the past, that if we go along with these things the Germans will come in and sort everyone out for us because we're so incompetent.

The problem is that while we may be incompetent, Germany is pushing somewhat of a right wing agenda in terms of austerity. This treaty locks us into what could be permanent austerity. At least without it, we have a chance.

I don't remember many people objecting. I remember people queuing for days to buy apartments off plans and then voting Bertie back in in 2007.

The Tribunals were brilliant, I loved them. Very few people paid attention, they were going shopping in New York.

We had our chance at running things for ourselves and we blew it. I'm all for Brussels and Berlin holding the reins for a while.

People needed somewhere to live. They were not responsible for the inflated prices caused by crooked politicians, builders and developers.

How many people were shopping in New York? This crap that we all partied is nonsense. How many people here lived the high life during the boom? Builders, crooked politicians, bent bankers, thats who caused this crisis.

The tribunals did not cause the crisis. The tribunals did not blow billions on bets on Anglo Irish Bank shares. The Tribunals didn't pay €100 million for a couple of acres in Ballsbridge. The Tribunals didn'r build ghost estates around the country,. The Trinunals didn't rezone flood plains for housing.

All of the media were behind Bertie apart from the Irish Times. Anyone who disagreed was shouted down and told to commit suicide.

Sorry..but people should be aware of what they're letting themselves in for. We are not ashamed!

Not a fan of democracy then?

define 'a while'.

Til Seanie Fitz and Mick Fingleton get out of jail.
Gotta send him there first though.
We haven't even shown we can do that.

Not a fan of democracy then?

Not when a country is mismanaged to this extent. When the electorate continually vote in corrupt politicians.
The country is corrupt and bankrupt - morally and financially.
It only makes sense to call in the receivers.

Vote Yes - Because We Can't Handle Our Own Business

People needed somewhere to live. They were not responsible for the inflated prices caused by crooked politicians, builders and developers.

How many people were shopping in New York? This crap that we all partied is nonsense. How many people here lived the high life during the boom? Builders, crooked politicians, bent bankers, thats who caused this crisis.

The tribunals did not cause the crisis. The tribunals did not blow billions on bets on Anglo Irish Bank shares. The Tribunals didn't pay €100 million for a couple of acres in Ballsbridge. The Tribunals didn'r build ghost estates around the country,. The Trinunals didn't rezone flood plains for housing.

All of the media were behind Bertie apart from the Irish Times. Anyone who disagreed was shouted down and told to commit suicide.

People could have rented. No one forced anyone to buy.

The middle class partied like motherfuckers. I saw them.

Listen, I'm for the Tribunals. Money well spent. My point about them is that no one paid attention to them.
There was no outrage. Everyone's marching on the Dail and righteously outraged now when it's hitting them in the pocket. They didn't care when we were on easy street.

By 'all the media' you must mean the Indo and Herald, then fine, we have an electorate operating at the behest of Tony O'Reilly. Which is the same as saying people that are too stupid to govern themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back