Recently Purchased (3 Viewers)

Purchased at the record fair in Temple Bar at the weekend.

Miss America - Mary Margaret O' Hara
I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight - Richard & Linda Thompson
New Morning - Bob Dylan
Words for the Dying - John Cale

Dilly dallied over Yo La Tengo's New Wave Hotdogs - was gone when I went back. Bastid.

Ghost - Infestissimum. Proof that some people in the world will wait until they have the dough and are in a shop that sells the thing.

shite, that sounds a bit high and mighty. Anyway it is kind of in response to the "internet ruined music" thread. I still do this all the time, I'll go without something until I can buy the old way. I just prefer it that way is all.

Purchased at the record fair in Temple Bar at the weekend.

Miss America - Mary Margaret O' Hara
I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight - Richard & Linda Thompson
New Morning - Bob Dylan
Words for the Dying - John Cale

Dilly dallied over Yo La Tengo's New Wave Hotdogs - was gone when I went back. Bastid.

Some crackers there. How much was New Wave Hotdogs?

have purchased a nice bit recently, here are 3 interesting picks that definitely are worth checking out.

Interface by Heldon 6

reissue of 1977 french prog rock with plenty of heavy synth work feat. member of Magma. captivating listen. the only track on side 2 is immense
heldon-interface.jpeg

gunter shickert - kinder in der wildnis

reissue of early 80s kraut savageness. a collection of recordings compiled by 2 lads with yer mans approval. excellent listen. if you like your 70s rock kraut, this is for you

Schickert+Kinder.jpeg

i am the center - private issue new age music from america 1950-1990

from one of my fave reissue labels, light in the attic. really great 3xLP package. dont be turned off my the 'new age' tag. this is great collection of ambient music

PINA.jpg

Got War on Drugs' debut lp, Wagonwheel Blues last night. Bit meh. Gonna buy the new one though, what I've heard sounds great. Getting very well reviewed.

All on vinyl and in great nick. New Wave Hot Dogs was €18, which was why I dallied; thought it looked like a reissue, but actually don't think it was.

Yeah, I've done the same myself many times. That's about average for that one I think. Don't think that it's been reissued like some of their other ones. In fact I think that Ride The Tiger is the only one of theirs pre-Painful that has been reissued, and that was yonks ago. I have Fakebook in me wantlist on Discogs and it's never less that €35.

Yeah, I've done the same myself many times. That's about average for that one I think. Don't think that it's been reissued like some of their other ones. In fact I think that Ride The Tiger is the only one of theirs pre-Painful that has been reissued, and that was yonks ago. I have Fakebook in me wantlist on Discogs and it's never less that €35.
Yeah I should have grabbed it. I do that a lot :(
I got Fakebook in Spindizzy a few years ago for a tenner; along with American Music Club's California AND United Kingdom, both also a tenner. What a day that was.

shite, that sounds a bit high and mighty. Anyway it is kind of in response to the "internet ruined music" thread. I still do this all the time, I'll go without something until I can buy the old way. I just prefer it that way is all.

I couldn't find that in any record shops when it came out so I just downloaded it. Have to admit I wasn't mad about it. Still love the first album though.

Yea I listened to the first one online (after what I said, jaysus, that said, it's the only time I've done that) and it sounds better but the second one is a grower. I really like it now.

Monster Skies - finders keepers compilation LP
Echo and the bunnymen - Best of
Rufus featuring Chaka Khan - Tell me something good: best of

6euro in a charity shop in Lucan

Smashing Pumpkins-siamese dream cd
Smashing Pumpkins-rotten apples 2xcd
Smashing Pumpkins-adore cd
That Petrol Emotion-chemicrazy cd
That Petrol Emotion-fireproof cd
That Petrol Emotion-final flame cd
Iggy Pop-naughty little doggie cd
The Police-greatest hits cd
The Police-every breath you take cd
The Cult-pure cult cd

and

v/a-non stop pop lp

Non Stop Pop [Irish Rock Compilation]

Institution-varldens andsation 7"
Double Negative-hardcore confusion 3/4 7"
Clocked Out-7"
Skitkids/Nightmare-split 7"
Fag Enablerz-in the problem pit 7"
Drainland/Enabler-split 7"
Endless Grinning Skulls-s/t lp
Endless Grinning Skulls-fear,ignorance,control 7"
See You In Hell-utok lp
Sect-s/t lp
No-great space lp
Scumheads-demo 2014 tape
Gaze-demo tape
Wolfbait-demo tape

Undead-it's corruption 7"
v/a-monsters of rock lp(Rainbow,Scorpions,Riot,Saxon etc live)
Status Quo-blues for you lp
The Stranglers-la folie lp

I bought the Hammer of the Witch LP last week without hearing any of the music first just because I really liked the cover. It was a good idea because it's fucking awesome. It sounds like an angry Slayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back