Places to eat in Dublin (1 Viewer)

Hi...
Where's good to take the kids for something to eat in town? Any veggie restaurants?

Veggie wise - Cornucopia on Wicklow Street for veggie/vegan
Govindas on Abbey St and Camden St
The Green Temple - Temple bar; haven't been there but looks nice
Staple Foods in The Button Factory looks nice as well

I'm sure there's more!

Trying to avoid seagulls so sangwedges are not an option. Thanks for the suggestions! I'm hungry!

Met a mate in town in the market bar on Saturday. It's grand for kids during the day. They've a kids menu, toys, books and Thomas the Tank Engine (sound off) playing on the big screen. Fish cakes are nice too.

I'm veggie and my favourite places to eat:

Umi Falafel
Cornucopia
Blazing Salads
Deli o Dehli
Pablo Picantes

Hope some of that helps :)

Umi Falafel
Cornucopia
Blazing Salads
Deli o Dehli
Pablo Picantes

I noticed a few Falafel places of late, is this a thing now? There's two opposite each other on Dame st alone!
I'm clueless on the foodie front; but am getting some good new recommends on this thread :)

I noticed a few Falafel places of late, is this a thing now? There's two opposite each other on Dame st alone!
I'm clueless on the foodie front; but am getting some good new recommends on this thread :)

I think its always been a thing, but definitely becoming more popular. Umis by far the best (dame st), the one across the way is the falafel lounge which im not super into, though they always have groupon deals.

I think its always been a thing, but definitely becoming more popular. Umis by far the best (dame st), the one across the way is the falafel lounge which im not super into, though they always have groupon deals.
One of them is where Gruel used to be? I must check them out.

Umi Falafel
Cornucopia
Blazing Salads
Deli o Dehli
Pablo Picantes

Are any of those Falafel places like Maoz style places that you find in France/Spain where you buy the falafel and then get as much salad as you want (i.e as much as you can fit in a pitta)? because I fucking love those places.

Yeah. It was always good for a quick, no fuss meal. The bangers and mash or the sandwiches and soups at lunch were decent.

I see The Mermaid Cafe closed too. That place was overpriced and the staff were always snooty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back