People Who Died (10 Viewers)

iyORPEr.gif

best thing in pro wrasslin now is bray wyatt

Bray-Wyatt-Upside-Down-Crab-Walk.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

anyway - get back on topic

I probably could have done a reasonable Bray Wyatt last halloween. Except that I don't dress up for halloween.

sidraghava said:
Bunny, you're beautiful. I too once belonged to clique of talented somebodies and a whole host of nobodies and we swam the currents of fate and we scaled the mountains of life's inherent and numerous sufferings and we scrounged for the fools gold that is love distilled through creativity. And our souls collided and we formed a beautiful necklace high up in the cloudy London sky. You've brought back those memories for me Bunny. Bunny, I love you. And I love your photo.

Bunny, you're beautiful. I too once belonged to clique of talented somebodies and a whole host of nobodies and we swam the currents of fate and we scaled the mountains of life's inherent and numerous sufferings and we scrounged for the fools gold that is love distilled through creativity. And our souls collided and we formed a beautiful necklace high up in the cloudy London sky. You've brought back those memories for me Bunny. Bunny, I love you. And I love your photo.

Quality.

Jesus, that article is the writing equivalent of a selfie at a funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back