New Massive Attack Album (1 Viewer)

Speed Racer

Website
www.c64.com
So has anyone got 100th Window? I've read reviews but is it really good, or just good? Only 3D from the original three made it like, so is there moody electric guitar all over it or wha? I love the way he plays, deadly.

massive

havnt heard it yet dude,havnt seen them 4 a while either we used 2 hang out in the same circle of friends years ago wen i was playing 4 static sound system,but it has gone quiet on that style of sound.

I like it a lot. It's maybe a little too linear in that most tracks are all a similar tempo, sinead o connor's presence is very welcome, i don't know what people's hang up about having her on the record is, despite some dubious stuff she's done, she's still a fantastic singer and the 2nd track what your soul sings which she does vocals on is probably the best track on the album. It's an album you need to listen to quite a bit to really get into because there's so many different things going on at once

haven't heard it yet
i'm not sure if marley park is the ideal venue for them

i wouldn't put a huge amount of money on massive attack headling a show at marley park, maybe supporting, but this album won't go down well outdoors, if they do play it'll probably be in the point or a couple of nihgts in the olympia. Plus there may not be any irish date at all considering the current state of the band

Saw them years ago at the Big Day Out in Galway or something like that and they definately DID NOT fit in well in an open air kind shindig.

We were baying for blood by the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back