New Irish Releases 2013 (1 Viewer)

http://okus.bandcamp.com/
http://www.underground-movement.net/
new okus cd out now
39_1.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
while we're at it...

Empty Lungs - From Russia With A Lack Of Love / Cabin Fever 7"
empty-lungs-from-russia-with-a-lack-of-love-cabin-fever-7.jpg

The new Double A side single ''From Russia With A Lack of Love/Cabin Fever'' is to be released on 2nd April 2014 on 7'' Vinyl via Jobsworth Records and also as a digital download. It was engineered and mixed by Rocky 0' Reilly (And So I Watch You From Afar, Wheatus, Math The Band, Slomatics) at Start Together Studios, Belfast, Produced by Empty Lungs and Rocky O' Reilly and mastered by Enormous Door Studios in Austin, Texas.

These 2 new tracks show a clear progression from previous releases, more melody and more energy in equal measures. Two driving, catchy rock songs with a message. A message that complacency is the enemy, that the only way is forward, that we should all strive for something better and refuse to settle. These sentiments are evident in the bands attitude and their work ethic. Currently recording demo's for their debut full length this is a band with a lot more to give.

Should this be updated to just new Irish releases?!?!

Anyway Crows - Better Off Dead LP out now on Distro-y Records

crows-better-off-dead-12.jpg

Price €12.00
CROWS - Better Off Dead 12"

Distro-y Records unveil their latest upcoming release after a number of months of silence Distro-y brings forth moshing hardcore outfit CROWS, hailing from Dublin, Ireland. Having previously released a devastating cassette demo followed by a 7" split-record with Dublin sludge-hardcore masters Drainland. CROWS will release their latest offering 'Better Off Dead' recorded with Cian Murphy at Windmill Lane and mastered by Enormous Door Studios.

This five piece murder of CROWS generate an anger and power through a beatdown rhythm that is ripped through by metallic riffs and filled with lyrical angst and frustration. That is hardcore true and true. Somewhere between early Undertow and Trash Talk. Catchy and filled with utmost power.

Their incoming ten track is a concept which is based on the types of people who played a role both big and small in the degradation and collapse of Irish societal values and cultural identity, and as a result are 'Better off Dead'. Bankers, socialites, overpaid broadcasters, corrupt politicians, property developers and so on.
To some up CROWS as Kunal (Superfi) put it "I heard the singer moshed through a wall, so I knew I had to release it". Whats left to be said.

"All in all: this album has sound bite samples that make you think, head bang worthy drum beats, circle pit break downs, and heavy guitar reiffs that make Better Off Dead a great hardcore album of 2014"
Echoes and Dust - echoesanddust.com

"There’s enough bile here to give even the mighty Dystopia a run for their money."
Metal Ireland - metalireland.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back