NEIL YOUNG ARCHIVES (1 Viewer)

I see there are some credits there now ... Recorded in a few weeks ago. More of this!

vid is amazing. great to get a proper look at the weird twizzler thing on his amp.

this is quality alright, im on my third listen since a hungover sunday morning. i thought it was an old recording at first going by his voice, but if it's new, that's class.

im trying to think why i didnt go see him when he played the o2 a few years ago, the only answer i can come up with is... im a fucking wanker.

im trying to think why i didnt go see him when he played the o2 a few years ago, the only answer i can come up with is... im a fucking wanker.

I can't verify that you are a fucking wanker but I can tell you the gig was really good.

Ah yeah. That's great. Did anyone else notice the bit towards the end where they come into the chorus and Billy talbot plays the wrong note on the bass and then quickly corrects it? We all do that now and again but THEY LEFT IT in!!

And is that really a little kid smoking a reefer in the video?

A Crazy Horse groove is so ramshackle I never notice the bum notes, to be honest. Fucking love the track anyway. Wasn't expecting much when I heard he was doing an album of old American standards.

I'd like if he stuck a bit closer to the original melody, as it is it sounds like a NY&ch jam with oh Susannah lyrics thrown on as an after thought (which is fine too I suppose). I no longer expect much from him so I'm surprised to like this one

Hmmm...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back