pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
New political party launched today...

The party favours abandoning the euro and returning to the punt but its European election candidate in the new South constituency Peter O’Loughlin said only when all euro zone countries abandoned the currency.

The party also opposes economic migration and Mr O’Loughlin said there is “no sense in having 500,000 of our own citizens unemployed and still bringing in economic migrants”.
He stressed it was “simply a question of numbers, not of ethnicity”.

New party seeks euro exit and end to immigration - The Irish Times - Tue, Jan 14, 2014

We will impose a three year moratorium on economic migration to Ireland. It is ridiculous to engage in open border policies while record numbers emigrate from the country and almost 500,000 people are either unemployed or on training courses. Once the economy recovers we will institute a balanced immigration policy, similar to those in other countries, which will only allow those who will benefit our country to enter but will reduce competition with citizens for job opportunities and social supports.

National Independent Party | a new political party for Ireland

Quoth Jerry from Bray.

Anyway, Mr O'Loughlin describes the party as Libertarian which seems now to be code for 'me, me, me' politics so yeah, good luck to him.
They may actually get some winners in the locals due to an anti-government* backlash but Europeans? Nah, they're even more expensive than ever before and running outside of Dublin effectively means canvassing half the country, difficult enough for an established party let alone this lot.

*For government read mostly Labour, I imagine FG will hold up fairly well.

it's me, in the NIP, with a dog

sPSbkto.jpg

A representative of this crowd is on radio right now. Happily accepting plaudits from UKIP and matter of factly discussing The National Front as fellow travelers in the 'war' that is currently raging in Europe

A representative of this crowd is on radio right now. Happily accepting plaudits from UKIP and matter of factly discussing The National Front as fellow travelers in the 'war' that is currently raging in Europe

:eek:

Fair dues to them not trying to hide their intentions.

They talked about that in then interview. The usual "we have something to offer / they do not" shite

I guess it was only a matter of time before we had out own overtly fascist party

They get my vote, check your local social welfare office its like the united nations with non nationals here for 5 minutes demanding and getting everything while the locals have to prove they are below the breadline to be even seen.
They get my vote, check your local social welfare office its like the united nations with non nationals here for 5 minutes demanding and getting everything while the locals have to prove they are below the breadline to be even seen.
The number of Africans is about 30% in the welfare queue where I live.They appear to outnumber EU citizens.I thought it was just at my time to sign.
They are like pets .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back