Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

I love the story of some Irish ambassador to some country or other proudly presenting a large bottle of Jameson to his foreign counterpart only to be told that shit costs fuck all outside of Ireland

Jesus, I still may be drunk. We had that one too but that's $259 a bottle according to the site. It was the Gran Patron Burdeos that he said was 400 euro and is listed on their site for $599.00. People who pay this much for alcohol are insane. I have to say the coffee one was delicious. I could drink that every morning and that's cheap.

Gran Patron Burdeos: This handmade, luxury añejo tequila is made from the finest 100% Weber blue agave from the Highlands of Jalisco. It is matured in a combination of new American and French Oak barrels and aged for a minimum of 12 months. It is then distilled again before it is racked in vintage Bordeaux barrels, from the finest French chateaux (Burdeos means Bordeaux in Spanish). The taste is smooth and sweet; with great body and a long-lasting finish, it offers notes of oak, light agave, vanilla and raisins. Gran Patrón Burdeos is beautifully packaged in a crystal bottle placed inside a handsome rounded display case that accentuates the dark color of the añejo tequila. $599.00

Where's your nearest Aldi?
My local is under new management for the lats three weeks by the the nicest barman ever. He's worked there the last 13 years, but he's making a proper go of it now that it's his. Place has been packed. He and the brothers have been painting the interior this last week and the exterior next week, for the official 'Grand Re-Opening' Friday week.
Been stacking old wood for him on the farm I've been working on for next years winter for the pub. He'll be up later next week with the chainsaw and a trailer. Few pints for my troubles.
My car mechanic is just as sound.

Waking up without a cloud in the sky. Watching the cumulus arrive mid morning, congregating by early afternoon, then not showering down. Dissipating in the early evening back to clear skies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back