Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

I had to gets bloods done today and after since I had been fasting, I took a two hour lunch. The cafe below the doctor had gluten free sandwiches and cupcakes. I enjoyed it, life is too short. I had a lovey coffee and I did a crossword puzzle too. Good day despite 15 bikes of blood taken. 15! It was like a donation and felt a bit dizzy. I needed the cupcake.
This place for bikes

When I was in hospital a couple of weeks ago, one of regulars from the pub sent in a get well soon request to BBC6 for me. He didn't know I was in hospital, but when he found out, that was his first reaction.
He only told me about it earlier, but I was quite touched.
Lauren Lavern read the message out, but didn't play the request. Thankfully, the request was Enter Sandman. He knows nowt. "It's a bit early for metal" she apparently said.

Bless him though.

When I was in hospital a couple of weeks ago, one of regulars from the pub sent in a get well soon request to BBC6 for me. He didn't know I was in hospital, but when he found out, that was his first reaction.
He only told me about it earlier, but I was quite touched.
Lauren Lavern read the message out, but didn't play the request. Thankfully, the request was Enter Sandman. He knows nowt. "It's a bit early for metal" she apparently said.

Bless him though.
There's never a bad time for metal, Lauren.

If you can make yourself and whoever you're dealing into an "us" rather than them perceiving you as "them" then you can get away with an awful lot.
A lesson I have learned from the Irish. Also, that most things are a form ticking exercise and people don't really care as long as they there is some type of document there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back