Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Well, yes if you want to live alone, which I much rather would, then you’ll either be living in a matchbox or somewhere miles out like Forest Gate or something. Or else earn about 10 grand a year more than I currently do, and I’m not even on that bad a wage.

Forest Gate sounds nice. Google images soon betrays that.

Essentially European v American studies. The European one looks better but it contains exams while American is continuous assessment. I hate exams hence the dilemma.

No choice here. America all the way.

The world's most amazing and fucked up place.

A social experiment on an epic scale.

A couple of years back I would have agreed wholeheartedly but of late I've become more and more of a Europhile.

Whatever floats for you, guy.

You don't have to love somewhere to be fascinated by it though.

I hate Nazis and Stalin but could read about them all day.

Whatever floats for you, guy.

You don't have to love somewhere to be fascinated by it though.

I hate Nazis and Stalin but could read about them all day.

True, Europhile was likely the wrong expression to use.
The US is undoubtedly fascinating but I don't think I know enough about Europe so should probably attempt to rectify that. Anyway, I have till the 19th to decide so will likely wait till the last minute and impulsively pick one or the other.
As for uncle Joe....

uncle-joe-didnt-just-imagine-religion-did-something-about-vi-politics-1381300927.jpg

A country run by billionaires?

Not a knock on it, but it's hardly communist. Just a single party government with ultimate power.
I stand to be corrected.
I hear ya but when people say China isn't communist I always chuckle inside.

Like most democracies aren't essentially two parties of exactly the same privileged fuck bags to begin with

Show the RCD Switch this thread

Update! Electrician dude called out. He had to replace the main RCD. I had done everything else right, had all the plugs unplugged etc, and was able to talk about switches and trips etc. I'm not quite a 60 watt male, but winged the conversation enough to appear like a 40 watter.

€100 quid all the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back